I have purchased a book that is very hard to get back from friends if they look at it. It is a book for learning and practicing English. It is a Dictionary, but so much more. The version I bought is English/Arabic and has English phrases illustrat
After a recent visit from some relatives who brought us a nice box of chocolates, I have been pondering this question: Is "good" chocolate wasted on children? They said so, but I had to question it. In fact, I felt a bit childish not sharing "the goo
Son: When a doctor doctors a doctor, does the doctor doing the doctoring doctor as the doctor being doctored wants to be doctored or does the doctor doing the doctoring doctor as he wants to doct
Think that you want to go to a long trip. You liked to go alone. But something made you forced to have a follow traveler certainly (A person who would be with you all of the time during your trip).
Some persons are suggested as follow traveler by your
There are some new fables to practise on EnglishClub.com. These are short stories with morals. You probably know them in your own language. Some of the language is a bit outdated, but most of it is useful. You can practise reading them in this group.
All of us have many questions in our minds about different things. Some times not asking these questions lead to some regrets. And maybe some of them will stay in our minds for ever.
We should always be thankful for waking up healthy and alive everyday. Sometimes, because of work and busy lifestyles we forget to appreciate the beautiful things around us or perhaps a simple gesture of a friend. What will happen when suddenly the