These songs present you the correct selection to get ahead in improving your speaking English and they strictly will be very useful for those who are seeking the effective songs.
I want you to stop shilly-shallying and start at once :)) Time is Money
When I was in Khartoum, the Capital of the Sudan, I found a small book which has an attractive title; (Learn English in 4 Days without a Teacher), in a very local bookshop, there are some words and phrases tr
Is it possible to carry someone's heart in your heart ?
This question to all of those who have heart ! lets think a little while with closing your eye ,may be you carrying a heart that even you don't know....may be !!!
Is it possible to carry someone's heart in your heart ?
This question to all of those who have heart ! lets think a little while with closing your eye ,may be you carrying a heart that even you don't know....may be !!!
I read an interesting article today on the BBC News site: Could a new phonetic language promote world peace? A Syrian named George Jabbour is inventing a new language called SaypU. These letters stand for "spell as you pronounce universally". It is b