's Discussions (4238)

Sort by

Love the Mobile App

I love the mobile application for EC. I only wish I could comment from it.It is great that I can read EC emails and follow links. I also love that I can approve new friends from my iPhone.Do you love this app too?Have you learned some tricks on how t

Read more…

Be A Newscaster 2013

In 2012 many people participated in the Be a Newscaster group. I figured it was time to start a NEW Discussion for 2013. Better late than never! Thank you to all of the dedicated members, including Nadira and Gabriel who continue to support this grou

Read more…

Unscrambling Idioms # 1

 Hi learners, today I had an idea starting forum posts about idiom's learning and, so I thought to shufffle an idiom (missing some letters of it, of course, to hamper) so that you can unscramble it. It'll work so: I'll give you the idiom and its mean

Read more…

What will you do?

Millions of accidents occur every day for many reasons and many different circumstances on the road. It is also very common, it can be consequence of carelessness, drunk, or the occasional hitting of participates in the traffic, etc. 

What will you do

Read more…