Eid Mubarak is just around the corner. I am wondering how do you celebrate your Eid Mubarak. Over here, most of my siblings and their families will gather in my Mom's house. We are really one big family, so some of us will sleep all over the house. L
Read more…I hope u enjoy the song....:):)...ma first time to post here..:D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22QbEF5_GZo
Read more…somtimes our life makes us sad or not satisfied but we have to face that and try to acquire positive energy to deal with our problems and be HAPPY again...Tell us how you restore your happiness again in bad times..:):):)...maybe your words help som
Read more…To me ,I consider the net specially the socialnetworks is a good place to have friends,boyfriends,girlfriends,etc than reality because (in my view) it is easy to talk to someone because this one (he/she) is online searching for girl or boy to chat
Read more…Do you believe in the saying that Love is Undefined?
But the question is How they can say that Love is Undefined if it's Undefined?
how do you react, if you love a girl but her dad, he will never like you. in same time his daughter loves you so much.
Read more…Sometimes,it happens that we love someone who is married,but we discover that after long time when relationship gets stronger day after day,so If you loved a married person,would you you begin to destroy his/her marriage by trying to convice her o
Read more…Here is a strange and funny story about a man who hide the jewellery inside a frozen chicken.
l
An Iranian family decide to hide their jewellery inside the belly of a frozen chicken before taking their short trip, but a few days after their trip the po
Read more…Haha.. This discussion is really about the type of gooseberry of the world. In my latest blog; The Story of a Mouse Deer and a Tiger, I have written that gooseberry is one of mouse deer's favourite fruits. The Prostomolotova Galina, Karenne Sylvester
Read more…The first book that I would to introduce this group is the "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" by Jeff Kinney. This book is identified as "a novel in cartoons". This book maybe about a teenage boy, but I believed everyone in here can relate to his angst. What's s
Once upon a time there lived a beautiful young woman and a handsome young man. They were very poor, but as they were deeply in love , they wanted to get married. The young people's parents shook their heads."You can't get married yet," They sa
Read more…I just read this interesting article about Barnaby Jack, a computer hacker that maybe was killed when he said he wanted to demonstrate to the world on how a hacker can kill a person with a pacemaker using a computer and wifi.
I hope members can read t
Read more…The second book that I want to introduce to everyone in here is Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. This book is making readers go through Jane's five distinct stages of her life. Her childhood life at Gateshead where she was physically and emotionally ab
Hello,
My dear friends,
Here is a very nice song called "Deep Blue sea", If you are interested you can also sing along with the song and post your audio recording. Hope you enjoy this song!
Here is what I sang:
Please turn up your volume!
Audio re
Hello,
Dear friends,
This week's song is "What a wonderful world" sang by Michael Buble. Each week, one song would be introduced and whoever likes to challenge himself or herself can sing it and post his or her recordings on the comment section. Then,
Read more…I got this picture from here.
I am a shy person. I had never sang before. However, from the birth of Karaoke Group, I sang. The funny thing is I do not even have proper voice to sing. I even hated to l
Read more… I met some people and I asked them ,if they watch TV or not ,some told me that do not like watching TV ,some said that TV wastes time ,other said that they watch TV just for fun or to spend time with their families,etc .
In another words (in my
Read more…