Which????l
Hi ya pals? In your mind, which one is the best continent in terms of making animation? Asia, Europe, or America.
Read more…Hi ya pals? In your mind, which one is the best continent in terms of making animation? Asia, Europe, or America.
Read more…Life is lot of experiences ;good and bad ones .I want to share with you a great moment and experience which made me think a lot .We all know about the "vesicle" or "gall-bladder",so i had a prob on it and was obliged to do an operation to remove it ,
Read more…Dear M.Adaway,Thank you for your advice to convey them at the discussion level.Today's phrasal verbs;go on with :(-go on doing something-)get over : (-to stop being bothered by a problem-)get through :(–to be clearly expressed -)hold up : (-the conti
Read more…Hello,My dearest friends,Can you guess who is the painter of these paintings? Please only guess and do not look through Internet to find the answer. I will tell you the answer later and will show you from where I got these paintings...Have Fun!!
An Indian guru said: "What you think you become. That is why it is so important to have positive thoughts. But if you merely repeat something without any feeling behind it, it's just mechanical. You have to have some conviction: "I am becoming joyful
Read more…Listen to the Monthly News Digest. Give yourself an extra checkmark if you filled in the blanks or discussed the questions with a friend.
Have you ever asked yourself why don't we feel the same as when we were a child? The depth of our laughter and joy are not as we were a child. I have asked my self this question many many times and looked for a way to bring that joy and bliss into my
Read more…Dear Friends,This is an Italian restaurant in Canada. I wish you all were here ,however, by putting these photos here, I hope I can share this joy with all of you.
Check out ESL Magazine or Survival English for English articles written especially for English learners. Be sure to name the article that you read. You can include the name and URL for any English article you read this week.
Check out Talking Point Discussions. Be sure to tell us which discussion you joined in on.
Everyone sees the unseen in proportion to the clarity of his heart, and that depends upon how much he has polished it.Whoever has polished it more sees more — more unseen forms become manifest to him.
Read more…i have posted many photos this morning ,then i saw them with my photos ,but now disapeared ,and not even with all member's photos .So should i post them again ?thank you alot
Read more…EC's online English lessons. Be sure to tell us which lesson you used. You can also include links to other English lessons you did online.
To laugh is to risk appearing the fool.To weep is to risk appearing sentimental.To reach out is to risk involvement,To expose feelings is to risk exposing your true self.To place your ideas anddreams before a crowd is to risk their loss.To love is to
Read more…Have you experience being discriminated in work or in places you get into?I just did.I don't know why some people like to bully or make fun of others. No matter what, I'll keep holding on things that matter to me. I know things will gonna be alright.
Read more…These salted bars(amuse-gueules-in french)are served as snacks and crackers,as not everybody love sweets in my family,and these salted bars are always successful.
Watch The Learning English Video Project Be sure to write which film you watched. Give yourself an extra checkmark if you did a self-study quiz or left a comment for the director.