Thank you for agreeing to be part of our moderating team! Please familiarize yourself with the general guidelines that apply to all EnglishClub.com volunteers.
Special Permissions of Forum Moderators
Your name has been added to the side bar of MyEC (I
Let me start a new discussion about the different parts of English Club.I’m here about several months but I don’t have complete information about all of this site’s sections.Let’s have some questions in this field:1. Which one of English Club’s parts
Hello, dear friends! I have a serious problem with MyEC and MyPage in progress about two weeks. Often I can't visit MyEC and MyPage. When I try to login MyEC, I see the "skeleton" of MyEC. There isn't any photos, pictures, the buttons doesn't work. S
These days I use Chrome on my Mac. I find Google Chrome to be much quicker than IE. When I first started using Chrome I enjoyed the speed but found that some sites or programs didn't work properly. These days Chrome works well most of the time.
When new members join there are two possibilities:
A human checks each membership application and deletes ones that look like BAD members and approves the rest. This can take up 24 hours (in the week) and 48 hours (at weekends)
As you see daily in MyEC, many new members are coming & going.
I've been personally trying to help members or friends as many as possible for their need with my own limited ability, but as English is not my native language, I can only encourage them s