's Discussions (4238)

Sort by

Anis !!

Hi guys. Where is Anis our dear?! Her profile is not available at all. Is there any one knows something about her?! If you know, please do inform me about her. I am really worried. :(

Read more…

Please Vote

This discussion is for voting about the stories which have been put in this group until now and you liked them more than all.

 

It will be in 3 parts:

 

A-Novel

B- Short story

C- Funny story

 

Please choose the story that you like more in each part. In this

Read more…

Words of Jonathan Livingston Seagull "Part 2 Chapter 2"

Scree [skri:]

 

=>Noun

A steep mass of detritus on the side of a mountain

 

       *******       *******       *******       *******       *******

 

Airborne ['eərbɔ:rn]

 

=>Adjective

1. Carried by the air, as pollen or dust.

2. In flight; aloft:

The plane was a

Read more…

Can You Say This Three Times In A Row?

 

 

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. If Peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, where is the peck of pickled peppers Peter piper picked?

 

Here is mine:

 

 


If interested in listening to its music, please see the following link: Peter P

Read more…

The sound of music on my page

Hello, friends!

I have one problem with my music. This problem is in progress about... 6 or more month. I didn't want to speak about it, because I believed, that it is not important problem. I think other now. I want to use my music play list, but I c

Read more…