What do you think about Google +?
Have you heard about Google +? Have you tried it? What do you know about Google +? Share your thoughts about this latest social network.
NEW on EnglishClub.com: How to use Google +
Read more…Have you heard about Google +? Have you tried it? What do you know about Google +? Share your thoughts about this latest social network.
NEW on EnglishClub.com: How to use Google +
Read more…
Jane Taylor wrote the lyrics in 1806.
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are.
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky.
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are!
When the blazing sun is gone,
When he no
SEMICOLON
Study the following sentences:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I added a discussion in Karaoke, "let's sing together." and want to make a contest.
So I need to invite people, at the end it will be voted.
How go about this procedur ? Please tell me ,
Thank you,
Read more…MR. BENNET'S property consisted almost entirely in an estate of two thousand a year, which, unfortunately for his daughters, was entailed, in default of heirs male, on a distant relation; and their mother's fortune, though ample for her situation in
Read more…Quotation Marks (Part 1)
Study the following sentences:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am happy because of making practice with you all.
Amado mio
Love me forever
And let forever begin tonight
Amado mio
When we're together
I'm in a dream world
Of sweet delight
Many times I've whispered
Amado mio
It was just a phrase
That I heard in plays
I
I don’t like to speak about killing, but it is a part of our lesson. I don’t know why I can’t memorize them well.
Let me share it here, please!
Suicide: The act of killing oneself.
Regicide: The act of killing a king or queen.
Genocide: The act of killi
Read more…MR. BENNET'S property consisted almost entirely in an estate of two thousand a year, which, unfortunately for his daughters, was entailed, in default of heirs male, on a distant relation; and their mother's fortune, though ample for her situation in
Read more…MR. BENNET'S property consisted almost entirely in an estate of two thousand a year, which, unfortunately for his daughters, was entailed, in default of heirs male, on a distant relation; and their mother's fortune, though ample for her situation in
Read more…MR. BENNET'S property consisted almost entirely in an estate of two thousand a year, which, unfortunately for his daughters, was entailed, in default of heirs male, on a distant relation; and their mother's fortune, though ample for her situation in
Read more…"Don’t worry," he said. “Accidents will happen, as the ……………….. goes.”
1. speaking
2. saying
3. telling
4. talking
And why?
Read more…
This song named "The sound of silence" sang by Simon and Garfunkel:
You can see the lyric here. Hope you enjoy the song!
Here is my singing!
Read more…
While trying to sail around the world in a small boat, Harry, peter, and Joe were shipwrecked one night.
“I wish there were an island nearby,” Harry said.
By morning, they were washed up unto a desert island. For six months they lived on fish, nuts and
COLON
Study the following sentences:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HYPHEN (Dash)
Study the following sentences:
--------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------
T
Read more…COMMA (Part 2)
Study the following sentences:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've almost forgotten that I'm a member of this group.
I've been a little active in the audio group but not on this one.
So, though I've posted my karaoke on another group, I'm hoping nobody will shoot me for posting it again here.
So here's the link:
Read more…