's Discussions (4238)

Sort by

Any Crative Games?

Howdy!

Have you ever played a game? I bet you'll say: yes!

Now, have you ever thought to creat a beneficial game?

Please share with us and let's us enjoy playing with you!

Read more…

Greeting Cards by Calligraphy

Hello dear calligraphers!

How are you?

Have you ever thought that you can use your calligraphies as a Greeting Card?!

There are always some words that you like to say to your friends, something like:

"Have a Nice Day", "Have a Great Time", "Thank You", "

Read more…

The Road not Taken

 

The Road not Taken

 

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood

And sorry I could not travel both

And be one traveler, long I stood

And looked down one as far as I could

 

Then took the other, as just as fair,

 And giving perhaps the better claim,

       Because it

Read more…

Ten Important Hints on Writing

1- Before writing anything make a short plan of your entire  composition ,using any help ( pictures -videos - quotes .....)

2-Use only words and constructions with which you are familiar, or use  some help from  good dictionaries to look up the new wo

Read more…

I am not yours

 I am not yours

I am not yours, not lost in you,
Not lost, although I long to be
Lost as a candle lit at noon,
Lost as a snowflake in the sea.
You love me, and I find you still
A spirit beautiful and bright,
Yet I am I, who long to be
Lost as a light is lost

Read more…

Friendship

Hi guys! That's me again :) And another new topic!

  • There is a saying "To have a good friend, you need to be a good friend."
    • How can you be a good friend?
  • What do you usually do with your friends?

 

Read more…

Hobbies

Hello guys! I hope You are still interested in being part of this group. 

Here are some questions to talk about

  • Did you have any hobbies when you were a child?
  • Can you think of any hobbies which are popular with children and adults?
  • Which hobbies are the

Read more…