In life,many times we can not decide or hesitate to do something directly without taking time to think about it and we need someone to tell us(his/her view) what is good or bad about some issues because these or those matters are important to us
I just posted a Blog now.... I changed its colours, Font and Size many times, even after publishing, i edited it many times to make it comfort for reading.....
I am still not satisfied.....So, I just wanted to know your opinion on tha
and here is my contribution, however, please turn up your volume before listening because for some reason my sound system doesn't work properly and my voice is so low.
Record mu
As for me ,I consider school period is the best period in my life because I made alot of friends during this time ,but in opposite ,I did not have some specific friends also because they always bothered the others under the pretext that they are
let's have little fun here. As we have "Wordless Wednesdays" in which everybody should write a comment about a picture and the best comment will be announced, here a question will be asked and the best answer would be the winner.
Hello forum users, I hear a lot that listening to music is a reputed way of improving your listening and speaking skills in English. Days ago, I readed a news on the Guardian about a research made in England, that claimed if you sing in a second l
When i was reading short description of tara,s novel"The proper of things" I saw A word that was interesting For me, yes Family tree. Now I want to know.
Though this song had been recorded by various artist, I think Bette Midler's version was the best. This song was a soundtrack song for the movie "Beaches". This song reminds me of my late father. I think this song is best reflects the "heroism" of ev
What is your favorite spot at your house? Where do you like to spend your time the most? Is it in the kitchen? Is it in the yard? Is it in your bedroom? and, why do you like that spot?
My favorite spot in the house is my dining room where is
Hi readers, I watched this promo video for recycling and environmental thinking made by the aritst Didrik , and I've thought it very reflexive for us, since we consider us the most intelligent beings which unhabit the Earth . I want to say : wherea
What will I write ? whenever I want to write, I find my pen is finished ,Whenever I think my brain is hacked , Whenever I want to start writing, I don't find any more speech BUT at last I can write what's going on with me..
This noon, I went around on the internet and saw an old friend, "Those were the day". I can't express all my feeling at that time when listened once more this song, as if it brought back memories of good old days. I don't know why my eyes suddenly w
Females,I guess that they like writing romantic discussions more than males,so as a member here ,which discussion do you like to comment on , male discussions or female'ones,why ?
frustration is the bad habit we must do thing to avoid frustration specificly student . we have to motivate them more and give them chance to participate in society to be familiar with the dially live necessity .
Hello forum readers, I assume that the most of English learners have already had hard times or still have, when speaking, writting, and listening Comparative and Superlative forms of the English language. As I still have these same difficulties ,