Hi my EC friends! have you heard about this tragedy happened last Thrusday on October the third? WHAT A SHAME!!In my country (Spain), it happens almost every month and nobody do anything to avoid this tragediesWho/what do you think is to blame?What d
In our life the person can face stupid people that ask stupid questions and behave stupidly! I think they should have a special treatment in order to not hurt them or to make them feel outcast or rejected. So how do you think stupid person in your op
Do you like to practice your spoken English? This October, I'm conducting an activity on Skype where we can practice our speaking skills. I'm not a fluent speaker, but I want to use this platform to help others improve our English. I need a few volun
Believe it or not!! I'm shocked I do not want to believe. Two months ago, a young mother of two was stoned to death by her relatives on the order of a tribal court in Pakistan. Her crime: possession of a mobile phone.
A hard breaking and yet a warm article in CNN about life of young boys that have to work as shepherds in 'The Kingdom of Sky' in Lesotho. These young boys, as young as five years old, will tend to cattle and sheep. They often spending months or even
It's been a while since I posted any interesting article in this group. Today, I want to share a very interesting article in CNN about a Project Wallet Drop to find the least honest cities.