Valentine's day
What are your thoughts of Valentine day?
It is a special day indeed for those who are young and young at heart !
Should there be attention only on this day or every day to keep a relationship healthy
Read more…What are your thoughts of Valentine day?
It is a special day indeed for those who are young and young at heart !
Should there be attention only on this day or every day to keep a relationship healthy
Read more…Hello everyone
Not long time ago a friend told me about ec and that it helped a lot of people to learning english ... I still don't know how to use the english club ..I can say that I don't know where to start .and really why english club what makes
Read more…LIFE
Our life is full of twists and turns
With highs and lows a story burns
We are but candles in the wind
Moved to and fro not on a whim
We stand so high but then we fall
As if we've hit a solid wall
We get back up and move again
We must ignore the constant
Read more…Do you believe that a bad person can change into a good one???
Read more…The tourist trade is booming. With all this coming and going , you'd expect greater understanding to develope between the nations of the world. Not a bit of it! Superb systems of communication by air , sea and land make it possible
Read more…This is the monument from the outside.
And they are the people using the symbolic telephone booth.
I'd like to introduce one of my favourte Hungarian writers. Look at his short biography first, please and then you can read his writing.
István Örkény (5 April 1912, Budapest - 24 June 1979, Budapest) was a Hungarian writer whose plays and novels ofte
Read more…Whenever I read profiles of members, I ask myself these questions many times1) How do we come to know our English level?2) Why do we set it on our profile?I will let you know later on how I got to know my English level.I know we all have done it on E
Read more…I'd like to propose you the short story written by Franz Kafka.
A Dream
Narrator describes a dream where Joseph K. is walking through a cemetery. There are tombstones around him, and the setting is the typical misty and dim atmosphere. Soon he sees som
Read more…Okay, this is my first try on posting a lesson. This part here I would use for any comments I'd like to convey to the students. Then I would use the attachment icon to attach the lesson material. Hope it works! The proof of the pudding is in the eati
Read more…This is tragic and comedy work of Williams Shakespeare . The plots starts during winter where the story is tragic and after a lapse of many years a happy ending at the burst of of spring (Where every things come to life )
The
Read more…Hello
I had a comment from one of my friends, Raya, and she asked me to translate her poem in Farsi.
Please help :)
"Ishaque Fareed"
BY
Raya ACKROYD
Ishaque Fareed ,
your beauty shall never cease to be
When you were born the villagers honked their horns in
Hello!! I like to sing this song, It's pretty easy and beautiful. I hope you like. It's Temple of life by Avril Lavigne.
Avril lavigne - Temple of life
Read more…Of course, the way people in which marry someones you want, differs from country to another because some traditions,habits methods ,etc that people there or here follow .I think that some people do not agree to these measures,plans,styles,routi
Read more…Era uma vez... numa terra muito distante...uma princesa linda, independente e cheia de auto-estima.
Ela se deparou com uma rã enquanto contemplava a natureza e pensava em como o maravilhoso lago do seu castelo era relaxante e ecológico...
Então, a r
Hello!!
Do you believe in astrology, numerology and that kind of stuff? I think most of the features and the previsions they write are just a guess. If you believe in horoscope I think you must believe in destiny. Maybe it’s a silly question, but what
Read more…A friend of mine introduced to me the series. At first I am not interested to read it, because it was not the genre that I normally read. However, the first book - The Lighting Thief by Rick Riordan changed my view.
This story revolved around a teena
Read more…We see all students are taught the same syllabus in the same environment by the same teacher in a class, but results of all students are not the same. Some students study harder, but fail to get their desired results, whereas there are also some stud
Read more…This is a part of a story ( Cinderella ) Please read it, listen (mp3 attached ) and try to repeat it like the narrator and finally put the result here. We can ask a native one to check them.
Thank you !
Text :
T
Read more…