Anybody know, where I can find lots of journals?-can u share with me the links or others...
Read more…Mini-debate: Cell phones in the Classroom.
The format would be the same as the past semester as I believe it to be more effective than the usual debate format. A proper debate can only work when the participants speak the language in which the debate
Read more…If EnglishClub had a mascot what kind of animal would it be, and why?
Read more…(1) http://edition.englishclub.com/category/listening-news/
A student from each class will tell us about the latest EC news by Tara. There is a written script of the news too, but I suggest students listen to the news first (and maybe even a few times
Read more…Another test; but this one you would find quite interesting!
First, a picture:
"Be careful of your thoughts, for your thoughts inspire your words.
Be careful of your words, for your words precede your actions.
Be careful
Read more…(don't write more than 10)
Read more…Hi Everyone! Well, please find attached your lesson schedule for this semester, March to June 2014 (Week 4 to 16). I hope that there would be sufficient exercises to satisfy your eagerness to improve your language skills further! If you can't read th
First box: Makes up Keys
Second Box: Good Morning sir. I want you to make the key of happiness for me.
Third box: It’s a pleasure girl. Did you bring the shape?
Fourth box: Smart old man!!
Read more…This article in CNN caught my attention when the Malaysia was feeling somber and sad while awaiting news about our lost flight. The article is about a New Zealand's boy who was going blind because of a disease. His parents are fulfilling his wishes a
Read more…Anyone who get to know me knows that I don't read poems. But, someone posted this cute poem in my timeline page of Facebook and I can't stop laughing when reading it. I don't know who wrote it, but I hope you guys will enjoy it too. I just give the p
Read more…International Women's Day is coming up on 8 March 2014! This March, let's discuss the roles, rights, and inequalities of women in our countries.
Read more…Hello all,
I want to work on my reading to enhance my vocabulary and sentences construction but I need some suggestions for some books or stories that will fit my level in English (pre-intermediate). and I will be so grateful if It is possible to reco
Read more…Yesterday, I did my task and then sent to my leader via facebook. I just inbox to her. Actually we had group there and we have to upload our task but I didn't. Because I want her check first. The task that lecture given to us is summarize the j
Read more…International Women's Day is coming up on 8 March 2014! This March, let's discuss the roles, rights, and inequalities of women in our countries.
Read more…Welcome to everyone who'd be joining soon - I'm starting to work on your invitations asap! To get you into the right spirit for next semester, I'd like to invite you to tell us about your holiday! Have you been visiting another city (or country!)? Ho
Read more…It appears that the groups would work nicely at myEC! So, at the start of the new semester, I would apply for new groups for my different English classes. BUT, I will keep this group open for all Liaoning Technical University students who'd like to j
I came across with this book when I was a school goer. This book, I can still remember, was a immense pleasure to me at that time. I read it in Bangla-my mother tongue.
After so many years, again I came across with this book last year when I was walki
Read more…