's Discussions (4238)

Sort by

What make you feel happy?

Let's see what make you happy. Write a list of at least 5 things that make you feel happy or good ? 

 

Five things which make me feel good, are:

1. Helping others 2. Seeing others happy 3. Learning something new 4. Utilizing time  5. At last, if whole d

Read more…

life is race try to win

2352892403?profile=original“Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is

Read more…

How much do you love art?

    Art world mourns Picasso

     Pablo Picasso died in the south of France,aged 91.

  Colleagues in the art world described him as the man who invented modern painting ,the greatest painter of the century and among the great painters of all time.

Picas

Read more…

just for try.

“People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous

Read more…

Married to a Murderer by Alan Russell

I found this short story very fascinating. It dealt with the human fascination of total opposite. It's about a wealthy lady who met a convicted prisoner. Their instant attraction led to their marriage. At the same time, the husband denied that he mur

Read more…

A Reason To Rain - Donna M. Young

This is a story of a young mother of two. Her husband left her and she barely make ends meets. When her husband called for her and asked her to come back to Vegas, she thought that her husband finally wanted them to be real family. But the reality is

Read more…

A healthy mind in a healthy body.

    CAN YOU FILL IN THE BLANKS?

  • Sports are a great way to ..........  fit.
  • Team sports teach us how to work together to .........
  • a common goal.
  • Sports teach us to deal with success and........
  • Sports teach us to ........... competitiveness.
  • Sports .......

Read more…

An unexpected meeting

     Yesterday , I had  an interview and I didn't want to be late . The weather was awful  so I set off in plenty of time and I was an hour early . I decided to spend  the time in a small cosy restaurant.

Straight away , I noticed a handsome young man

Read more…