Man Overboard: Role play in groups of 6/7. Your boat has sunk and your life boat is about to sink as there are too many survivors in. You have to convince your fellow survivors why your life should be spared.
Kindly find attached a copy of your lesson schedule for this semester. If you can't open the attachment, I will give a copy to Liu Yufan in class on Tuesday.
First class of the new semester! Welcome back to everyone! Hope you had a great summer vacation! Unfortunately, due to some changes to the internal functioning of the university, I only received my timetable this afternoon (8 Oct) and our first class
A few days ago, I came across this very interesting article in CNN. It’s about their latest survey on hottest accents. Please click this link to read the article, and if you want to participate in the survey, please click on the link given in the art
Did you know that every 28th September has been earmarked as 'Ask A Stupid Question Day'? I wrote a blog about it and some other celebration/special day in my blog, 'Did You Know? - What Day Is Today', However in here, I just want to concentrate on t
some people think mothers need not be employed in any companies for salary. Rather they need to be engaged in raising their child. Since they have strong attachment with their kids they can shape their babies as they want since children are a basis f
Hallo to the students of two of the best classes at Liaogongda! I hope you all had a great summer holiday and that you are refreshed and full of energy for the new semester! I am happy to report that I have seen quite a number of the boys from your c
guys, I am sad, seriously I am very sad when I look at the number of the members here in this group - right now it is 144 and when I check the number of posted records here. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!!!
first of all let me say one big THANK YOU to all people who like this group and decided to join it. Seriously, I didn't expect that soon we will welcome here member number 100 :-) Should we somehow think of some surprise for such membe
According to results of professional group at Stony Brook University, US, electronic devices always affect a child's sleeping from 6-17 ages. Devices has light as calculator, phones, game machines will affect child's sleeping. At night, all devices s
But they gave me some English classes! and also in this year they changed the textbooks, in new books, they changed their methodes and now they don't have any grammars!
This is a very touching story. It's a story of a boy friendship with an apple tree. It's a short story for kids, but really it's a story for everyone. A story of how we treated our parents.
Write the missing words in the sentences below. Choose from the following: acquaintance,bachelor ,boyfriend, colleague,employee, employer, fianc'ee,lodger, motorist , neighbour,optimist ,partner,pedestrian ,pes