Which historical figures do you respect the most, and why?
I respect Gandhi and Martin Luther King, Jr. Because they led people to fight for their own human rights by practicing nonviolent resistance.
Read more…I respect Gandhi and Martin Luther King, Jr. Because they led people to fight for their own human rights by practicing nonviolent resistance.
Read more…It had been raining heavily for a couple of days which led to flooding some fields on lower grounds, and this in turn led to a scorpion getting in trouble as we all know, scorpions are not very good swimmers. The scorpion was desperately struggling t
Read more…One day, when the whole flock flew to the south to spend a winter, one small but proud bird said:
"Personally, I will fly directly into the sun." And she began to rise higher and higher,
but very soon she burned her wings and fell to the very bottom of
Read more…Hello Experts!
I want to know which sentence, from given below list, is more grammatically correct and why? Please provide your comments along with explanations? Thanks in advance.
Sentence#1 There is a big, dark and scary jungle behind the hill.
Se
Read more…How can someone teach a student who is not even interested?
How to teach non-native high school students English, who don't even give a d*** about English?
Please help!!!!!!
Read more…hello all, wish you are doing well, I'm Ahmad from Palestine, 22 years old. I'm here to learn some English skills, so it would be nice if we learn together, by writing blogs, engaging in useful discussions and enjoying some English games. If you want
Read more…Hi, Nice to meet you all.
I can speak English but need more writing business skills.
Thanks:)
Read more…I am a teacher of English language from Tunisia. I am looking for a serious speaking partner to chew the fat together.
I need someone with at least B2 at English to speak on a regular basis.
Read more…
Crying is normal during, unhappy moments, depression, or sad incidents. Their son came out holding his certificate of master's degree in microbiology while they were crying with their eyes full of tears. There are certain similar happy occasions like
Read more…If you don't even have confidence in yourself, how can you expect others to trust you? However, we do see some people show up as over-confident and you don't want to be like them. So what's definition of being self-confident? What are you confident a
Read more…Have you ever thought about the work of a spy? What about undercover spies? Who are they really?
Spy-person with incredible qualities. They can break into a property, drive fast without getting into an accident, follow someone without getting caught,
Are there any members who can help me to get listening resources for teaching kids age 7 up to 14 for free of course?
Thank you
Read more…WHEN I TEACH ENGLISH ESPECIALLY GRAMMAR LESSON THE MATERIALS I GIVE TO STUDENTS ARE AS THE FOLLOWING: 1. Eight parts of speech ( How the students can differ, merely differing, each of them) 2. Differing vowels and consonants.3. The use of a and an.4.
Read more…I can see a red flag on my profile picture. Am I banned? Am I in dangerous category now?
Read more…"Ladies first" is a phrase encouraging perceived polite gentlemanliness, allowing the ladies to go before the men. It is a chivalrous custom. What "ladies first" behaviors do you think are necessary?
1. When you get in and out of a car, your boyfriend
Read more…To buy a ticket, we queue in front of a counter, and we accustomed to call it as a ticket counter here. I have found someone has written it as ticket widow, and somewhere ticket booth as well. Which one sounds better?
Read more…We are using the internet day and night. My daughter holds her cellphone day and night. Sometimes when she gets inside the comfort room, she takes it with her. People use the internet all over the world. Countries were racing to be the first in inte
Read more…