Motivational Quotes


For those who can not see the video:Powerful affirmations:These are the sentences that affect the subconsciouss mind.I love and appreciate myself just as I am.My life is blossoming in total perfection.It’s OK for me to have fun and enjoy myself, a
Read more…Of course this lovely cafe needs some things to make it more beautiful..For me :I will choose a place for it..If you like it ,we will continue,Ok. I will add also the cafe set inside and out side..You my dear friends ,you have to help us..and we will
Read more…Hi friendswhat are the differences between "in case" and "in case of "
Read more…Hello friends!I live in Brazil and I'm really happy here. My country is large and very beautiful. There are about 180 milion people living here in 26 states. Our first language is Portuguese and some of the most famous places here are Rio de Janeiro,
Read more…
Hi teachers and students!What kind of warm up do you like to work before starting your classes?
Read more…throughout our lives we come to know about a lot of persons . Some of them impress us to such extent that we wish to meet him/her. SO, if you could travel back in time to meet a famous person from the past .what person would you like to meet?
Read more…
Take 1000. Add 40.Add another 1000.Add 30. 1000 again.Plus 20. Plus 1000.And plus 10.What is the total?
Read more…You are competing in a race on a straight racetrack, and overtake the runner lying in second place. In which position are you now?
Read more…What number , when spelled out, has no repeated letters and has each of the vowels (not including Y) once?
Read more…Marie's father has five daughters:1. Chacha2. Cheche3. Chichi4. Chocho5. ????
Read more…