Japanese Anime Songs - OP & ED / Japanese Songs
~ This thread to share your favourite anime or japanese songs ~
One of my fave songs from Anime Beck
Lost Melody by Belle Ame
from anime - beck
">
~ This thread to share your favourite anime or japanese songs ~
One of my fave songs from Anime Beck
Lost Melody by Belle Ame
from anime - beck
">
MUHAMMAD (peace be upon him) is the last prophet. He is the last messenger of ALLAH PAK. What would you guys think with out love with MUHAMMAD (peace be upon him). we can be Muslims ?.ALLAH PAK (GOD) loves all his messengers, but to me he loves the m
Read more…This thread is to share your own drawings.. Anything that you drew by your self. ^______^
Read more…My Dear Friends, Sisters and Brothers,
Please share some on Namaz and Sala. I have lot of material to say on this topic but i would to invite you guys to start first.
Dear friends,this question occurred to me after I had commented FaragFarag's Discussion point about' Why do we live?'I have been just thinking about it,and several answers are possible,it' depend on the point of view of the person,his/her state of mi
Read more…i just want to say for all persons who work in EC a great thanks ,for all the work they do ,and for wishing me happy birthday.thanks a lot.
Read more…Hi teachers!What kind of activities do you like to do in the first day of class? Let´s exchange ideas for a better work!Kisses,Teacher Joyce.
Read more…This is a guide how to post big photos so that they would load faster.
When you click to "Add an image" button a dialog will appear where u can chose photo u want to upload.
After choosing the photo u want to upload. Click to "Options" to expand the di
Old friends and new friends;who should stay and who should leave ?
Of course in this wide world every day you meet new people ,have new exprience ,new things done by you ,sometime you change your job ,move to anohter house ,cities,etc .
Aboslutely ,
Read more…When you sometimes walk the road,the street,etc passing a begger one siting or standing ,asking you some of money for help,so what is your feeling about that ?.I mean do you think that the begger one deserve your help or he/she just pretends to get p
Read more…Please tell here about the latest anime, or cartoon, that you saw.The latest anime I saw, was a episode of Black lagoon Although I have seen it before, but today I felt like watching it little again. It's a great anime full of shooting guns, killing
Read more…Cartoon :I always see these kind of series or stories on TV or in Cinemas .Actually these kind of stories are more attractive for children to improve their skills in many different fields like imagination,etc.As for me ,I think that these types of se
Read more…When you welcome newbies, you'll probably offer something to them. Then, what could be a good offer?
I'll offer to help them to learn/improve their English by telling them what they can do on this site, showing them some useful links, such as Tara's
Being part of the MyEC Welcoming Committee also includes being a watchdog. Please use the Report a Member link at the bottom of any page if you see a member behaving badly. Be specific. It is difficult for admin to ban a member if the report does not
Read more…I operate my life and my relationships according to thefollowing insights:1. The physical universe is an actualization of my thoughts.2. If my thoughts are cancerous, they create a cancerous physicalreality.3. If my thoughts are perfect, they create
Read more…Here are a few ideas. Please add your own in the comments:1. Each time you log on to MyEC go to the MyEC Members page. Welcome at least one new member. Say hello. Introduce yourself. You can do this on a new member's wall or in a friend request messa
Read more…On the main page of MyEC you will see all of the members who are having a birthday today. Why not make it your MyEC Mission to wish one person a happy birthday each day?Here is an example message:Dear...Happy Birthday! I hope you have a fabulous day
Read more…"Newbie" is slang for someone who is new (not experienced) at something or someone who is new to a group.
Anjana suggested we create a list of links that are useful for newbies. That way, when we welcome new members we can direct them to this page.
I would like to see any EC memberships' date when have been joined in?We can display this info on the our page?If there has already been, please let me know.
Read more…