's Discussions (4238)

Sort by

What time is it?

krishna maharana said:

Hii, Have Funny story..

A tramp lie down and sleep in the park. He had been sleeping for about 5 minutes when a couple walked by. The man stopped, woke the tramp up ,and asked him, "Excuse me.

Do you know what the time is?" The

Read more…

CAN YOU FIND ME ??

this is a photo of our traditional clothes of weddings ,form the region of "tlemcen"in Algeria.

it's the marriage of my cousin two years ago.

Of course i am among these women,i hope you can find me !!

Nebia ,if you see it ,don't say (you know me !!)

 

Read more…

Quotations.


Share your favorite quotations from animes or/and cartoons here.




One of my favorite from Minami-ke, from Chiaki Minami.

2352627773?profile=original


しゃべて ないで、 さっさと ひざまずいて、 ちりとり なさって ください。 この ばかやろう。(shabete naide, sassato hizamazuide, shiratori nasatte kudasi, kono bakayarou.)

And

Read more…

A PIECE OF CAKE

A Piece of Cake

A Piece of Cake !

Sometimes we ask ourselves: What did I do to deserve this?
Why does GOD let these things happen to me?

Here is the explanation...

Daughter tells her mother how everything is going wrong for her; she failed her math exam, her boyfrien

Read more…

A Wise Counting



Emperor Akbar was in the habit ofputting riddles and puzzles to his courtiers.
He often asked questions which were strange and witty. It took much
wisdom to answer these questions.


Once he asked a very strange question. The courtiers were dumb folded by

Read more…

The Three Pots


Let us enjoy reading this story of The Three Pots .

The Three PotsA rich landowner was on his deathbed. Gasping for breath, he told histhree sons to dig under his bed when he was gone, and saying that, gaveup the ghost.

Some days later, the sons dug at the spot and

Read more…

It's Not True


Photo of a Hungarian doll in traditional costume Hungarian Tale: It's Not True

Once upon a time there was a Hungarian princess who was very beautiful. One day she announced that she would only marrythe man who could tell her father, the king, a story which hecould not believe. Now, in a village the

Read more…

COUPLES

Birthday   
- It decided, darling, for your 50 years, I offer you a trip to Kenya! - -Oh gosh! And for my 60th birthday, you know already?
- Yes, I will get you. 

 A couple of hikers   
- A pair of hikers in the country .. Women:
- Cheri ... This landscap

Read more…

A Cure To Perfectionism!

 

I am a perfectionist. To tell you the truth, I hate it because I can not do anything as I want to. Even though I usually recieves a lot of encouragement and praise, I mentally dissatisfied. The reasons for dissatisfaction is that I always think too

Read more…

A riddle

As I was going to St Ives,
I met a man with seven wives;
Every wife had seven sacks;
Every sack had seven cats;
Every cat had seven kits.
Kits,cats,sacks,and wives-
How many were going to St Ives?

Read more…

Superhuman capacities.......

Sometimes,when we see a marvellous thing,we think,it is the hand of god,impossible,that human nature can be this strong by himself.
I saw this short video,and I was amazed by this brave woman!

How strong is our life instinct,what incite us to never giv

Read more…

KDE.Org Released KDE SC 4.4.0

The KDE.ORG announces, of the release of the new version 4.4.0 (Codename: "Caikaku") of KDE desktop environment.

Kde desktop is a desktop environment for unix like operating systems. Like Linux, unix, bsd...

The announcement it self can be read at ht

Read more…

voice recording

I know that the first step is voice recorded for speaking. But, ı don't know at all how to manage this.

Is there anyone to direct me how to settle my computer,

Thank you,

Selma,

Read more…

Drawing tutorials.

If you know some good drawing tutorials, that you think, that can be useful to others. Then please post the link/tutorial here. Of course, everything that is related to anime, cartoons, manga and comics are preferred, but anything else is also warmly

Read more…

End of Suffering

 

Dear friends,

 

Recently, I recieved a nice E-mail from one of my spiritual friends. The message is so nice that I want to share with you and hope you benefit from it.

 

The cause of suffering
The Buddha explained that people live in a sea of suffering b

Read more…

The Mouse Trap

A mouse looked through the crack in the wall to see the farmer and his wife open a package.
-What food might that contain?-the mouse wondered.He was devastated to discover it was a mousetrap.

Retreating to the farmyard,the mouse proclaimed the warning.

Read more…