's Discussions (4238)

Sort by

id banned

helo ,i would like to expose a prob of a friend "halim" ,he was banned from EC ,and don't know the reason .He would like to have his page again .his id is :halim_philo@maktoob.comthank you for your help.

Read more…

What makes us happy?

Happiness, I believe we cannot buy it and it depends on a person's point of view. We can still be happy if we don't have enough money. I think by having friends that you can count on, in terms of problems and stress, we can be happy. So stay happy no

Read more…

Apple pastry

I'd like to share this very easy apple pastry with you,I made it today afternoon,as we still have a lot of apples left behind from winter supply in our pantry....

Apple pastry(or Apple pie)IngredientsFor the dough:400 g flour, 250 g margarine, 150 gra

Read more…

Construction

I share O.Wilde's point of view about experience:Experience is one thing you can't get for nothing.Oscar WildeI'd like to demonstrate here one of my greatest experiences up to now,which was the construction of our family house.I'd like to illustrate

Read more…

Colors of spring

March,April and May are 3 months of spring in the Northern Hemisphere.Most wonderful season to me,the corner of my heart,spring,when nature starts to reborn after a long winter sleep.Harsh colors proclaims the newness of life.Spring provides us its a

Read more…

Struggle Ends When Gratitude Begins!

"On this day of your life, I believe God wants you to know... that the struggle ends when the GRATITUDE begins. The search is over when the FINDING starts. And the finding is not a finding at all, but a CREATING. You cannot find what you have been st

Read more…

FILLED DATE

< the one in the middle (pink and green ) Ingredients: - Dates-A lmonde pastry- nutsSo remove the stones from the dates ,then put in each one a nut and cover just the half of the date with a little piece of imond pastry (for the colour of imonde past

Read more…

FRUITS TARTE

Ingredients:For the pastery:--300 g flour--180 g margarine--20 g sugar--water--a little saltFor the cream:--3 eggs (just yellow)--125 g sugar--50g corneflour--lemon zest--1/3 l milkFor the decoration :fruitsAfter preparing the pestery ,let it in the

Read more…

" The little prince " Chapter 26

Beside the well there was the ruin of an old stone wall. When I cameback from my work, the next evening, I saw from some distance away mylittle price sitting on top of a wall, with his feet dangling. And Iheard him say:

"Then you don't remember. This

Read more…

Words of chapter 25

pulley
</span""><br /"">event or thing.""> noun

</span""><br /"">hear the UK pronunciation of this word"">/ˈpʊl.i/ n [C]

a
piece of equipment for moving heavy objects up or down, consisting of a
small wheel over which a rope or chain f

Read more…

Words of chapter 22

quench experience.""> verb

hear the UK pronunciation of this word"">/kwent ʃ/ v [T]
•
after_bullet""> parentof__def__is__sense_b"">to satisfy your thirst by having a drink
When it's hot, it's best to quench your thirst with water.
•
after_bullet""> parento

Read more…

" The little prince " Chapter 24

It was now the eighth day since I had had my accident in the desert, andI had listened to the story of the merchant as I was drinking the lastdrop of my water supply.

"Ah," I said to the little prince, "these memories of yours are very charming; but I

Read more…

My coconut cake

I made this cake yesterday for my family,and it was a great success and very delicious too!

Cocx.gif?v=201004051300onut cakex.gif?v=201004051300x.gif?v=201004051300

2352642467?profile=original

x.gif?v=201004051300

Ingredients:
10 eggs
30 g sugar

15 g desiccated,ground coconut
15 dkg ground walnuts
4 tablespoons white flour
1 packet of baking powder

1 / 2 lemon jui

Read more…