There have been a few points in my life when I have attempted to live without television. In general, these have been the best times of my life. I often wonder what life was like for people before the invention of "the tube". If I lived alone, I woul
Are you that kind of people who always blame his/her friends about important things and simple things ? Do you think when you always critisize your friends ,they will leave you for ever ?How can you get back your friends you lost ?what are the situat
Read more…
hazard "hazards, hazarding, hazarded"1. (N-COUNT, oft N to/for n, N of n) A hazard is something which could be dangerous to you, your health or safety, or your plans or reputation.E.X: A new report suggests that chewing-gum may be a health hazard.2.
adjust "adjusts, adjusting, adjusted"1. (VERB) When you adjust to a new situation, you get used to it by changing your behavior or your ideas.E.X: I felt I had adjusted to the idea of being a mother very well. (V to n)It has been hard to adjust but n
This is the lyrics of a lovely song called " when you say you love me"By Josh GrobanSo I want to share it here with you..Like the sound of silence calling,I hear your voice and suddenlyI'm falling, lost in a dream.Like the echoes of our souls are mee
Would you like to play the Japanese word game, shiritori? Everyone can participate!The game goes so. First I give a Japanese word with English translation. And the next person will give a new Japanese word with English translation , that start with t
shed "sheds, shedding"NOTE: The form shed is used in present tense and in the past tense and past participle of the verb.1. (N-COUNT) A shed is a small building that is used for storing things such as garden tools.E.X: … a garden shed.2. (N-COUNT, us
nought "noughts"NOTE: The spelling naught is also used for meaning 2.1. (NUMBER, = zero)Nought is the number 0.E.X: Sales rose by nought point four per cent last month.Houses are graded from nought to ten for energy efficiency.When you write down in
Yesterday I made these delicacies for winter days,when we are short of these fine fruits.
I prepare jam on a very easy way:I count 650g sugar for each kilogram of fruit,put layers in a large vessel,and sugar on each layer.It have to stay for a day in
Read more…
Hello there,Is it allowed to concern Religious topics in the blog posts?I was going to write about hell, particularly, the way an artist Hieronymus Bosch felt it on his pictures.
An Indian legend tells of a man who carried water to his village every day, in two large jars tied to the ends of a wooden pole, which he balanced on his back.One of the jars was older than the other, and had some small cracks; every time the man cov
Read more…
dread (dreads, dreading, dreaded)1. (VERB, =/ look forward to) If you dread something which may happen, you feel very anxious and unhappy about it because you think it will be unpleasant or upsetting.E.X: I'm dreading Christmas this year...2. (N-UNCO
Hi everyone!Yesterday I made my favorite homemade Elderflower syrop,because on our climate elderflower is in bloom at this time.I collect them on the side of the forest,which are far away from busy roads and thus pollution....We adore it from summer
appease: I appease myself as doing sport when being angry apt : Some people apt to learn language quickly attain : I have difficult to attain getting better speaking avail : We want other learners to be availed themselves
what do you know about marginalised group in yemen ,named "al-akhdam"?I mean that this group is treated as some thing bad that no one can take a wife from them,or accept any one from them to marry from other beacuse the black colors,ect .http://www.w