's Discussions (4238)

Sort by

Let's Go Grammar ! (1)

Hey Lazy friends ! Wake up please . It is the time when you should do something .

 

Please give me nice  " simple present tens" sentences . I need more than 40 replays full of lovely sentences . It could a very good start.

 

Are you ready ??

3

2

1

  GO

 

 

 

 

 

 

Read more…

Crossword (1)

  1   2 3  4  5  6

1[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

2[ ][ ][ ][ ][:][ ]

3[ ][ ][ ][:][ ][ ]

4[ ][ ][:][ ][ ][ ]

5[ ][:][ ][ ][ ][ ]

6[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

 

 

Hi, my dear Friends.

Today’s puzzle is a Crossword. It has some rules to be solved easier. Let’s read them together:

1

Read more…

Which Box?

We have 10 boxes of chocolate.Each box has 1000 pieces of chocolate.The weight of each piece of chocolates is 10gr in all of the boxes except one of them that has pieces that are 9gr.We have a balance and we can use it only once.How can we find the b

Read more…

Memorable MyEC Comments

Have you written a comment on MyEC that deserves to be heard? Why not record your comment in the Audio Speaking Group?

 

When I come across great comments, I'll encourage members to record them on this page. Don't wait for me to ask, though! If you see

Read more…

Incorrect pavement signs

 I think many of us ,walking roads every day without noticing incorrect signs that are on pavements.Some of them have grammar mistakes and other can not be understood,so the questions are:

 how many times do you see signs of incorrect sentences withou

Read more…

coelho's world

AN INTERVIEW WITH PAULO COELHOThe Coming of Age of aBrazilian Phenomenon

G L A U C O O R T O L A N O

 

WHEN I FIRST READ about Paulo Coelho’s confirmationas the newest member of the prestigiousAcademia Brasileira de Letras (ABL), I immediatelycontacted

Read more…

Sign in and sign out

hello ,,i have a prob in signing on ,,i never signe out ,,but it is done ,,i don't know why ,,each time i open any page , i find that its signed out ,,i hope to solve this prob ,,thank you

Read more…