Writing is a kind of art I really envy the people who can write, I don’t mean professional writer, because they can express their feeling, happiness, sadness, dream, vision, madness, the struggle between evil and goodness in their selves and so on …
Read more…
HELP!! I have had people tell me in person that they added me and they wondered why I hadn't responded. That is from people that I know and sent here to join MyEC. New member mido.hassan told me he added me and I got an email also saying that he h
MR. BENNET'S property consisted almost entirely in an estate of two thousand a year, which, unfortunately for his daughters, was entailed, in default of heirs male, on a distant relation; and their mother's fortune, though ample for her situation in
Nights in white satin, never reaching the end, Letters I've written, never meaning to send. Beauty I'd always missed with these eyes before. Just what the truth is, I can't say anymore.
'Cos I love you, yes I love you, oh how I love you.
When sun rises, what do you do in the beginning hours of a day? How do you start your day? How do you plan your day so that it becomes very fulfilling?
WITHIN a short walk of Longbourn lived a family with whom the Bennets were particularly intimate. Sir William Lucas had been formerly in trade in Meryton, where he had made a tolerable fortune and risen to the honour of knighthood by an address to th
THE ladies of Longbourn soon waited on those of Netherfield. The visit was returned in due form. Miss Bennet's pleasing manners grew on the good will of Mrs. Hurst and Miss Bingley; and though the mother was found to be intolerable and the younger si
This is my first time I recorded my voice here in MyEC. Though I had a lot of recordings on my work as a reservation agent, sometimes I feel awkward listening to my voice. Have you ever felt the same experience?
What have I got to do to make you love me What have I got to do to make you care What do I do when lightning strikes me And I wake to find that you're not there