's Discussions (4238)

Sort by

Interesting fact!

Go to Members -> Advanced Search

Total number of peoples in MyEC. - 55419

Male -    32,415
Female - 23,004

India 
Male:     3,557
Female:    986

USA
Male:      1151
Female:   1115

Turkey
Male:      1,660
Female:     895

Brazil
Male:       1448
Female:     773

China
M

Read more…

Kony 2012

Do you know a man named Joseph Kony? He is the leader of rebellion army called Lord Resistance Army (LRA) in Uganda, Africa. But contrary with its name, the army has rebelled against humanity of several countries including Congo, South Sudan, and Sud

Read more…

The infinitive :" to + a verb"

The infinintive : I want to learn English   

Infinitives are used :

1- After certain verbs : " try - agree-  decide - expect - help - learn - hope  - need ....

Examples :

- We need to practice the language everyday.

- I hope to improve my English language

Read more…

Personal and possessive pronouns

Personal pronouns can be  subject :I -you - he -she -we- they - it

and can be object:me- you - him -her- us - them -it-

       Subject                                   object

         I                                             me  " He sent me some

Read more…

Reversing

 

-By changing only two letters, and without adding or omitting any others, can you reverse the meaning of the word UNITED?

 

Read more…

POSSESSIVE ADJECTIVES and POSSESSIVE PRONOUNS

 POSSESSIVE ADJECTIVES

Possessive adjectives help us show ownership or possession.

We use possessive adjectives with a noun. 

The adjective shows who and the noun shows what.

We will start with first person ( me or a group I am part of).

FIRST PERSON POSS

Read more…