What you do when you can't hear someone?
What you do when you can't hear someone?A) Tell them that you can't hear them.B) Move closer so you can hear.C) Repeatedly shout WHAT!?D) Laugh and hope it wasn't a question.
Read more…What you do when you can't hear someone?A) Tell them that you can't hear them.B) Move closer so you can hear.C) Repeatedly shout WHAT!?D) Laugh and hope it wasn't a question.
Read more…my teacher said that he wants from all students 5video about any threat please suggust some threats
Read more…We are living in a materialistic society, and everything including biotic and a-biotic entities in the world is offered a price. All human relationships are totally defined in terms of monetary expressions! Every person has a monetary value while wom
Read more…In most times ,we meet ,by chance ,a person that we become attracted to, because he or she has mysterious power or things that we find ourselves should be his or her friends or we start to think about him or her a lot . We begin to collect inform
Read more…I've broken my favorite cup today....I'm upset....It was a nice cup: white with some purple flowers....I liked it....My tea was so tasty in it....lol....
Read more…Would you rather live a long life alone or a short life with loved ones?
Read more…Some years ago, they were selling toothpaste tubes barely, without being packaged into small boxes too, but not any more. I wonder why. Is it really because customers would prefer angular boxes? Or is it because store would love to lay them to stacks
Read more…Hi my dear friends!
I was dreaming about one island where we all dancing and singing..., forget all tired, sorrow, and stress from our busy life...
Let's sing with me the song "La Isla Bonita", it is English song, it sounds fun and lovely, easy to sing
Read more…hi all amazing Teacher here in EC pleas help me
Look at the underlined nouns. Are they countable or uncountable?
?There was a car behind us. countable
?I never eat meat. uncountable
Do you play golf ? uncountable
I had to wait ten "minute"s. countable
Just
The world is now a single village! It is easy to contact many people from this end to that end in the globe. The technology is so advanced that people are benefited in many ways! According to the statistics of International Telecommunication Union (I
Read more…I teach every day in the morning, at 06.45 till 07.30. I get difficult to make them speak up use English in their daily. They and I speak more than languages: Javanese, Madurase, Indonesian. Sometimes I ask them about how they learnt Indonesian when
Read more…Hi guys! Welcome to Vietnam !!! ^^
At first, I want to say thanks Syubidupapap for the recommend of topic: "The cool place to hang out in Vietnam" , That's great idea!.. I make this discussion for Vietnam members here to be free in giving their exper
Read more…Hello,
This paragraph was taken from the video which can be found below,
"Don't give up, just keep trying, don't worry make mistakes,
everybody learns languages differently, you will get better and better,"
Read more…one of the thing's they're recommending.that an
How are students with learning difficulties treated in your country? What type of support do they get? Are they given the opportunity to learn English? (Please tell us which country you are from in your response.)
Examples of Learning Difficulties
Social networking sites are now very popular among the people all over the world! The examples for some popular plus famous sites are Facebook, Twitter and WAYN. By my knowledge, the list of sites of this category is very long! Yes, it is agreed th
Read more…Good Morning Everybody,
How are you ? Today I would like to make a surprise, :)))
A couple of days ago, when I discovered dear Oriana with this beautiful song,
that I saw her at the first time at pronunciation class which is led by Gabriel & Galina,
I ha
Read more…