If u wish to be aperson or thing who will be that person or thing and Whyyy?
Read more…Dear SmileyRose!!! Happy Birthday to You! I wish all the best and may all Your dreams come true. I wish You another great year of Your life :) Be happy today and always :)
With love from me (Aija) and MyEC Birthdays
I’ve understand that it isn’t so easy to translate conversational sentences from our language to English.
For example songs, when I listen to a Persian (my mother tongue) song, I try to translate them to English, but I see that I am lack of words!
How
Read more…Hello everyone.
Last year I was not as active as I would like to but this one I hope I can sing more to pracitice my English...so let's get the ball rolling
Read more…
Hello dear Friends!
How are you?
Have you experienced love today?!
What was that?
Please tell us about the events which created a love feeling inside you today :)
Read more…Hi all :) Thanks for being with me :) I'm happy to have you all in this group.
As the title of discussion say there are some changes to my plans with classes! From the next month - February - I will add another day for groups. The best day so far see
Read more…I am interested in studying English. I'd like to improve it. I hope that I could meet some nice friends here.
Read more…MyEC friends, let us share our meals today here as we are gathering to eat together. Have you ever gone with friends to a picnic? and you have prepared food and snakes to take with you? so, share your preparations with us :)
This is my meals on dinn
Read more…Hello Dear Friends!
Do you like to have a test about your handwriting and personality?
Then, why don't you try Here and share the result with us here?!
I've done it just now, it is fantastic!
:)
P.S. This discussion was added by Mahgol in Calligraphy
Read more…Hello dear Friends :)
Do you like Math Stories?!
Some stories which say about the importance of math or are depended on math field.
Well…
Let’s share these kinds of stories here :)
Please let me start the first:
"2+2=5!!!"
A teacher taught a boy
Read more…Hello!!
People always or frequently encounter lots of problems while writing English. One of these problems that one is not able yet to choose new words than can brighten English essays composition. The root of problem belongs to something we all
Read more…For me, dreaming is really not an unrealistic mental process occurring in human mind because it is a known fact that many well-known people have invented new devices as a result of dreams. As humans, we all have dreams within our context. For example
Read more…Plz frankly speak...why u all join English Club? I know first few days of joining , all of us are been really dedicated to learn English....then steady we starting to collect friend on the name of practice English...........what ever friends don't t
Read more…Have you ever shared any stories in English Club before?!
Or have you ever read any nice stories in EC before?
If yes, then please share them with us here, too.
Read more…This is my humble hand writing. I haven't written by my penmanship since 2007.. It's so long time .. But after I joined this group, I tried again to write. I wish you to like it although it has many mistakes ...
And this is my husband's hand writing.
Read more…