How to improve your vocabulary?
hi my friends^^
I need your help ^^ i want improve my vocabulary i have a lot new words but i can't reminiscent it , I am Waiting your advice
How to improve your vocabulary?

hi my friends^^
I need your help ^^ i want improve my vocabulary i have a lot new words but i can't reminiscent it , I am Waiting your advice
How to improve your vocabulary?

Religion: Islamic Terms:
Some Beautiful Names of Allah:
The Merciful - The Compassionate - The Sovereign – The Holy – The Guardian – The Masterful – The Almighty - The Compeller – The Creator – The Evolver – The Oft Forgiving – The Revealer - The All-
Read more…Medicine: Disease:
Small pox – Tonsillitis – Plague – Tuberculosis – Measles –
Medicine: Tools and equipment:
Pills – Purge – Castor Oil – Ointment – Laxative – Gargle – Drops – Plaster –
Read more…Political Terms:
rogue state – terrorism - weapons of mass destruction (WMD) – breach - UN resolutions – constitution – sovereignty – candidates - candidacy - executive branch – cabinet - budget - coalition – session – bargain - political intrigue –
Read more…Plants : Flowers:
Carnations – Narcissus – Anemones - chamomile - salvia - anthurium - hibiscus -
Plants: Fruits:
Quince – Pomegranates – Mulberries.
Plants: Grains:
Barley – Lentils – Millet – Maize – Sesame – Bulgar – lupine –
Plants: Spices:
caraway –
Read more…Animals:
Nightingale – falcon – ape – hyena – locusts – mosquitoes – lice – fleas – moths.
Animals' Sound:
Growling – roaring – whinnying – hissing – crowing - honking – croaking –
Animals: Group:
Bevy – flock – herd – swarm
Read more…Dear Zhino
Best wishes to You in this wonderful day :) Be happy today and enjoy! May your dream come true today :)
Happy Birthday from me (Aija) and MyEC Birthdays group :)
Read more…Dream helps a person to keep awake ,and don't let him to go into deep sleep . but its really strange that usually we dreamed a dream in deep sleep,really strange !!! isn't it ?
I think every person should have some dreams , because human being are the
Good Morning,
Let's listening video & reading transcript to highlight new words,
Would you like to come up with the new vocab ?
I'll be so good to see your participation,
Warm regards, Selma
Read more…
What do you do to relax ? Where do you go ?
I find if I need to relax I go far away from people and as close to nature as I can.
I am attracted to wide open spaces and the ocean. I take my camera and my notebook. If I am inspired to write poetry I will
Read more…Dear MYEC friends, it's so interesting to tell each other our cultural folktales, but I thought why we didn't record our voices while we are telling them. please, go far away from your academic voice to tell us your story in a simple and normal way.
F
Read more…Hi!
I love the concept. so I have an idea if you like it, then you can approve it or improve it.
It is about posting some essays that include needed powerfull English words that majority of us are not familiar with. Not only this but more interesting a
Read more…The correct usage of pronunciation is crucial for the speaker of English or else the meaning differs
Read more…Think of the last time you cried. What upset you and how did it end in tears?
Read more…Hello everyone!
There will be a class in about an hour :) You still have a chance to join :)
Topic for today = Meeting people
See You around
Aija
Read more…
I would like to have a place which was consisted of some user friendly tools,
If you want to share your sources or tools to practice new vocabulary, it will be appreciated.
Here is a flash card maker from British Council, I hope, that computer-mediate
Read more…Dream helps a person to keep awake ,and don't let him to go into deep sleep . but its really strange that usually we dreamed a dream in deep sleep,really strange !!! isn't it ?
I think every person should have some dreams , because human being are the
Read more…