"We can't live only for ourselves. Thousands of yarns connect us with our fellow - beings; our actions are transported along these yarns like causes and come back as a result." Herman Melville.
I do not know, is my tittle correct or not. But, that is what I feel. Lately, I actively writing online on a citizen site which is open for everyone to write.
I remember a book written by Larry King, a long ago a read it. He said in his book that a go
What if I have 5 minutes to reply to friends and look at new photos, but no time for anything else? The chat room is helpful to many people but we don't always have time and it really SLOWS old computers down. Part of the problem may also be with a n
I think that some people like to keep old items like old clothes relating to his /her grandfather and mother, old cars,etc,so are you one of these obsessed in keeping old things or even things that you consider have valuable relation to you ?
A native English speaker, when I worked as a business and computing teacher in the United Arab Emirates, I helped Emirati students with aspects of English. Even though we had a huge number of very well qualified specialist English/TESOL teachers, tho
This discussion is for takling about the TOEFL Exam. I'm in the middel of prapering for it and my Exam will be next week. So if you want to talk with me through skype i will send you my ID in private mail.
A few months back, I wrote a blog titled "Only In Malaysia (Click here to read)" about some facts that are not well known, quirky and sometimes, totally obscure about my country Malaysia. Some of the facts can be gathered by surfing through the net,
Some people sometimes are very unfair to other people . They always believe that they're right and above any suspicion. They like accusing other people all the time. They see guilty people everywhere and every minute.
Some people sometimes are very unfair to other people . They always believe that they're right and above any suspicion. They like accusing other people all the time. They see guilty people everywhere and every minute.