How to give up stress?
Hi dear friends
let me know how can a person gives up stress soon ?
just write own ideas please and show me the easy way.
thank you
Read more…Hi dear friends
let me know how can a person gives up stress soon ?
just write own ideas please and show me the easy way.
thank you
Read more…Hello everyone , One of the most agonizing questions I want get answer for or at least share opinion is : can we live without love ? (between man and women I mean ) .I will give my opinion on the comments .
Read more…In today's fast-paced academic environment, students often find themselves juggling numerous assignments, projects, and exams. As a result, seeking external writing assistance has become a common practice. One prominent player in this field is Expert
Read more…
Why do some people celebrate Valentine's Day? Why does it correspond to the fourteenth of February? Who is Saint Valentine and did he really sacrifice his life for love? We also heard that he was killed. Some stories said that he used to love and ma
Read more…Andrew was a successful doctor and Mary was a competent engineer as well. They met each other in the summer holidays in a company with other young people. They started dating and love emotions started to feel in their hearts. They became a lovely cou
Read more…1. You shoot the person.(If you don't have a gun, you attack the person by a knife or stick)
2. You ask the person about his or her name and the purpose of this visit.
3. You call the police.
4. You don't respond to the person.
5. others
Read more…We are getting selfish day by day . if we notice around us everyone is busy with his own family where parents are not included. Our parents put up with a lot of sacrifice for growing up us but they r neglected in our family.we have no time for them.
Read more…With its ups and downs, the diminishing crawl of twenty-twenty one is coming. New babies were born and other people left us. With its remaining sweetness or bitterness, it is just leaving, and twenty twenty-two is coming. Any suggestions that might l
Read more…i am Islam Elsherif from egypt, i am a vetrinary medicine student, 21 years old and looking to improve my english much more that i am wiling to be a vet surgeon in the near future
Read more…In the vast expanse of the internet, amidst the myriad quizzes and tests that populate our screens, there exists one that stands out for its simplicity, intrigue, and cultural significance: the Rice Purity Test. Originating from the halls of Rice Uni
Read more…Swift developer is a general-purpose programming language that is used to develop applications for iPhone/iPad and Mac OS, and Watch OS. Swift operates a compiler technology that transforms complex code into optimized syntax that makes programming mo
Read more…Hello everyone, I am new here to practice the English language. I hope to find some friends
Read more…
There are five fours in the Arabic calendar of today. It's like this 4/4/1444 Is it a good thing?
Read more…When looking up new words in online or offline dictionaries, I often find some definitions and sample sentences that fit my situation perfectly. Just like the sample use of the word "challenging" from the Oxford Dictionary in a sentence that reads "
According to some research the third Monday of January is considered as the saddest day of the year, I know, it sounds at least weird, well in my case I don't like this season but seems I'm not the only one since many agree with it.
So you know,
Read more…Hello
. My name is Marek. I'm new here. I hope to make some new contacts here to practise English.