Are you comfortable speaking using Skype? If yes, I would like to invite you to join me in an activity via Skype. We'll try to help each other to practice reading MyEC news and interesting facts live.
Hi friends,I have to know , why I scare from Marriage.My mother said me. You have to marry soon,but I say I will never do this I mean Marriage, I feel shy from women and girls...When a girl or a woman stay near by me. I feel to run , and about marria
Each food you take makes an important effect in human body. As a seeker said:" what you eat is what you are. So I often drink much milk and some cheese but I really don't know for what they are good. Could anyone tell me what? What if I'd take them m
I'm working on a project for the Northern Territory Department of Education which includes a large volume of online learning media. This media is publicly accessible at:
Someone tells that's matter to eat some raw fruits so it's good for health. But I don't know yet what kind of fruits they are. So, could anyone tells me what these fruits are?
I have attached a list of websites for both teachers and students. If you can add to it and give a brief description of how it can help. Also please let us all know if you need help either
Yesterday I joined all of you after observing EID one week long, I went in my village home. EID means happiness; everyone divides their happiness with friends and family. After long time all of sibling been together, mention that four of my brother a
Islam means peace , but to establish peace there need a movement against all established law created by man . Islam teaches us to become an absolute personalty by Its all Ibadat(prayer) , so that we can take a part against all law created by man thos
sometimes we meet people and be happy to know them...then we don't believe this happiness so our souls creat doubts and qualms due to bad experiences may destroy our realtions with these people....so TELL ME..Why bad experiences affect usss in this
Hi all member of EC. As you know we come to improve our English here.and we need to choose topics for talking about.in chat room or post blogs on here. but my question is what is your favorite to do in here ? And what kind of topic do you like the be
Sir Josef Essberger and madam Tara Benwell and EC Mderators:
WhileIwasbrowsingtoday mypagesuddenlychangedtoblackandappeared to meBE NICE ENGLISH ONLY I'mjustwonderingifsomeonereport on me or just atechnicalerror Because I thinkther
Thank you, Moroccan friend, who give me useful knowledges about Islam and Muslims and let me know how kind and open-minded, genorous a Moroccan is. Here is one of my favourite song about your Casablanca. ( And I like the classic film of Casablanca to