From the health point of view we are living in a marvellous age. We are immunised from birth against many of the most dangerous diseases. A large number of once fatal illneses can now becured by modern drugs and surgery.It is almost certain
iam from Jordan in middle east, am planning to visit London on January 2014 can you help me to know every thing about this trip:easy jet,weather, places,...
We live in a very competitive society nowadays which take us to a stressful lifestyle, we have to deal everyday with lot of differents issues and not everybody have the same resilence.I'd like to know(if it's your case) what do you do when you're fee
Hello guys, below I posted a video about the longest English word pronounced. It has 189,819 letters and takes about three hours to pronounce. In fact, it's a protein's name called TINTIN reponsible for the passive elasticity of our muscles. If
Of course,many people can speak a lot of languages at the same time ,like French,English,German,etc.He or she has got his /her ability,potentiality,monetary sources,etc which help in learning those different languages probably at short time .
Learning from the media and talking to older people , we pick up a lot of stereotypes about other nations. In every country there are plenty of stereotypes about residents but most of them are untrue and very wrongful.
Yes, but what did we use to do before there was television? How often we hear statements like this! Television hasn't been with us all that long, but we are already beginning to forget what the world was like without it. Before we admitted
I've posted the same topic in the Readers' Corner discussion. My friend WMW suggested that I've posted the same topic in here. This is a story about a young girl named Lauren. She had suffered incomprehensible torture and abuse in the hands of her bi
The TOEIC Exam (by Educational Testing Service) is a good test of English knowledge for business, the workplace and international communication. I teach a lot of classes to expand the vocabulary of students who will take the TOEIC.
It's been a while since I shared with members in here any article. I've read this short story and it made me cried a bucket of tears. This story was about an innocent young girl who in her early formative years had been locked in a closet by her Moth