Click on 'LEARN ENGLISH for learners' at the top bar of any page; scroll down a little and click on Listening in the list; now you are on the listening page - scroll down to about the middle of the page, and click on
(1) Culture lesson about the Republic of South Africa
Introduction: Nelson Mandela called South Africa a rainbow nation at peace with itself and the world. 75% of the people in South Africa are black. The country was very poor, but now every year mill
Click on 'LEARN ENGLISH for learners' at the top bar of any page; scroll down a little and click on Listening in the list; now you are on the listening page - scroll down to about the middle of the page, and click on L
Please see the attachment for the passage about the topic.
We will first read through and get familiar with the topic, do some new vocab(ulary), discuss a few questions on the topic, and finally we'll enter int
Over the years, I have taught many classes I used a speaking and listening technique. I do not teach reading as well as writing. I introduce a new language by listening and all lessons consist of speaking and listening only. I teach grammar simply th
It's only natural to look forward to something better. We do it all our lives. Things may never really improve , but at least we always hope they will. It is one of life's great ironies that the longer we live , the less there is to look forward t
(1) On Wednesdays we will spend the first 5 minutes of the class to listen to Tara's news item for the week. You can use the news item of the previous week or the latest item which Tara posts every Monday evening.
P.S. Would Li Xiupeng and Xiao Hao again be so kind and bring your sound systems to the classroom please?! I have the music on a USB memory stick which I will bring along. Thank you. [Pse warn me at least
During the next lesson, we are going to a few short dramas to build our confidence for the rest of the semester. As the picture above shows us, if we do it together, the chance of success is much higher and our confidence will grow together. So, let'
From next week we will listen to the week's news item through one of the students telling the class. Though the news item has a written script too, the purpose of the exercise is that student
I am testing the Group functions. Notice of this post should go out to every current Group member via an email. I'll ask YueHan to check it out for me!
Can anyone tell me whether the following proverb is also a Chinese one? That is what I was told, bu
Firstly, welcome to all students from Class 13-1 International Trade! It is my honour to serve you this semester as your oral English teacher! I hope you would be happy in our classes and that you would make good progress and improve your language sk