What are popular sports in your country?
1.What are popular sports in your country?
2.What sports do you like?
My answer
1.Bbase ball, Soccer, Sumo
2.Soccer, Sumo
Read more…1.What are popular sports in your country?
2.What sports do you like?
My answer
1.Bbase ball, Soccer, Sumo
2.Soccer, Sumo
Read more…I don't know how to find a chat box.
When people say hello I can't answer...?
May you help?
Regards,
Halina
Read more…Below are another 10 pairs of confusing English words that we sometimes encounter in writing sentences. Study them very well.
If you are ready to take the Quiz, click the icon below!
Good news: NO oral English class next week due to the holiday!
BUT, if you still want to collect a mark towards your final semester grade, you may still make a comment! You can comment on the news by Tara. But please, don't give a verbatim (word for w
Read more…In many countries, the Law considers all people to be innocent until proven guilty (usually after a trial). This concept is known as the "presumption of innocence".
Do you agree with this idea?
Read more…(1) Stories from Morocco: Discussion to continue
My apologies for Thursday's disaster with the problem of compatibility between my USB files and the class computer. Thank you again to Liu Yufan and Crystal who tried so hard to help.
We will do Activity
Read more…This week we'll watch a video named, "Stories from Morocco" about the learning of English in that country. The video is about 16 minutes long and after watching once, we'll go through it again step by step to get answers on the following 4 questions:
Read more…This is one of my old lessons that I published in EC before I deleted my account. I am posting it back here again for the benefit of the learners.
Read more…This is one of my old lessons that I published in EC before I deleted my account. I am posting it back here again for the benefit of the learners.
Read more…This is one of my old lessons that I published in EC before I deleted my account. I am posting it back here again for the benefit of the learners.
Read more…The first English word I knew is "Hello", and it might be the most common word in English. I remembered what I thought at that time was : Oh, it's very simple and easy to greet others. Of course now I know many other ways to do it. But it's very h
Read more…I don't know why the world cup is not important for me as before, I'm not very eager to watch the matches as before.
Is it very important to you?
Here are some questions to show your interest, if you like , Please answer one or more.
Your participation
Read more…(1) The Missing Ring: Interviews and investigation by Detective Bossley and teams to continue In the same teams as before, except that Detective Wang Lei will join Team 5 of Inspector Liu Yan (Bossley) in Class 1; and in Class 2 Inspector Bao Zhengch
Read more…Welcome to all Evening class students from Liao Gongda! As I have explained, if you are interested, I will post the weekly lesson for the next week here every Friday or Saturday to enable you to have a look at the lesson content. You may even comment
It's not easy for me to write poetry.............but let's give it a try.
How to Fall In Love
In the ocean of love
In the temple of heart
Ever dive or get into to know
How to fall in love
Ever two hearts are unite
With just similarity of thoug
Below are the 10 pairs of confusing English words that we sometimes encounter in writing sentences. Study them very well.
If you are ready to take the Quiz, click the icon below!
Read more…This is the last page of my old lessons that I published in EC before I deleted my account. I am posting it back here again for the benefit of the learners.
Read more…Hi members of this group! You are so quiet! What about posting something in this group for discussion? Or telling us about you recent activities?! You have to practice your language skills sometime!
We are currently experiencing problems with viewing
Read more…(1) 3 Objects: Every student to bring to class 3 objects which are of importance to you and tell about it - first small groups and then feedback to class.
(2) Discussion: Are you happy? We'll read a passage about happiness, do some vocabulary exercise