Once upon a time, there was an island where all the feelings lived: Happiness, Sadness, Knowledge, and all of the others, including Love. One day it was announced to the feelings that the island would sink, so all constructed boats and left. Except f
You were walking in the street ,someone stopped you to ask you about something in the city ,in English Language and you didn't know how to answer .What would you do?
A--Accept-Accept others for who they are and for the choices they've made even if you have difficulty understanding their beliefs, motives, or actions.-B--Break Away-Break Away from everything that stands in the way of what you hope to accomplish wit
I believe 'interested people are interesting'.Similarly, 'boring people get bored'.You don't need to know a lot about a subject to have a conversation.You just need to have a desire to learn, understand and make things interesting.For example, if som
The difference between being a good listener versus a great listener is using your heart in addition to your eyes and mind while listening.Do you do this?~ If a friend tells you something is wrong, you immediately tend to give advice or criticism.~ I
. Listen more intently, question more, and speak with emotion.Build interesting conversations instead of one-way lectures.ii. Engage people while you speak. Ask questions like, "What do you think?" or "Do you agree?"Try not to speak continuously for
Hello,First of all I've search any answer at the help blog but I couldn't. My question is: I sent a video from a site to my selma960@my.englishclub.com address as following the instruction related the explanation about. But I don't know what I do nex
Education’s purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one.” —Malcolm Forbes“Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.”— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry“If you tell the truth you don’t
Please ..... Take some time to read this short piece.....A blind boy sat on the steps of a building with a hat by his feet. He held up a sign which said: "I am blind, please help." There were only a few coins in the hat.A man was walking by. He took
Singing along with this song will help to improve listening and also pronunciation.So, here is the song:A dream is a wish your heart makesWhen you're fast asleepIn dreams you lose your heartachesWhatever you wish for, you keepHave faith in your dre
"If you don't make mistakes, you aren't really trying." ~ Coleman Hawking Making mistakes is making progress and is part of learning process. But, we as English learners should correct our mistakes.Here is the link about the most common mistakes that
Read more…
InstructionsWhat you do is find out what each letter of your name meansThen connect all the meanings and it describes YOUDescriptionsA - You can be very quiet when you have something on your mindB - You are always cautious when it comes to meeting ne
Bored to deathHere are some examples about it:"I have nothing to do. I'm bored to death.""I hate it when I'm bored to death.""Would you rather be super busy or bored to death?"A: "Hey Seth, what are you doing?"B: "I'm reading book. What are you doing
acceptHe asked her to marry him, and she acceptedallowDon't allow your children to raise their voiceaskIf you don't know the answer, ask your friendbelieveI believe that most students don't like readingborrowI went to the library to borrow some books