The world’s first sand castle hotel has recently opened at weymouth beach in the seaside town of dorset in the UK. the hotel was constructed from approximately 1000 tonnes of sand, built over 15sqm reaching a height of 4m. british sculptor mark ander
Here is a framework for asking the right questions at the right time to create clarity and agreement around issues and to empower your direct reports.They create clarity: "Can you explain more about this situation?"They construct better working relat
My Dear Friends,I found a very useful website for reading free online Romantic novels. You can find a lot of Romantic novels here and improve your English more quickly than you think.Enjoy reading!Nafis
Read more…
Instructions: Choose the correct answer.Q1 - I go there ____.every dayevery dayseverydayeverydaysQ2 - There's a bus ____ quarter of an hour.everyallall ofQ3 - "All" can be used as a pronoun.True FalseQ4 - "Every" can be used as a pronoun.True FalseQ5
In most languages, this phrase is used more as a greeting or part of a greeting rather than as a enquiry about your health. The reply is often along the lines of "I'm well/fine, thank you, and you?"In Albania..they say "Si jeni?" and the answer is 'M
Your love , your attention your guidanceMade me who I amHow did you find the energy to be mother,friend, nurse and teacherI think of all the thing you gave me ,your soul, time, devotionI just can't comprehend how did you do all thatI'll try to teach
Everyone knows, that fruits contain many vitamins, necessary to our organism. But vitamins are just a small part of useful substances in fruits. The scientists have proved, that many fruits possess very important qualities – they protect us from many
Any vegetable or 100% vegetable juice counts as a member of the vegetable group. Vegetables may be raw or cooked; fresh, frozen, canned, or dried/dehydrated; and may be whole, cut-up, or mashed.Vegetables are organized into 5 subgroups, based on thei
Sometimes I read sentences ,but I could not understand the hiding meanings or what is called inlines'meanings,so let's take the following example:Single and married people like social networks.Single people and married people like social networks.My
This photo is taken by an Iranian scientist who works in the U.S. I can not name the photographer but I want you to know that this is not my photo and I use it here to contemplate on it. So, what do you think of it when you look at it? If you ask my
Read more…
The following techniques to telling if someone is lying are often used by police, and security experts. This knowledge is also useful for managers, employers, and for anyone to use in everyday situations where telling the truth from a lie can help pr
Read more…
Of course,all of us visit the net for a purpose,some of us browse it for getting information,other for learning,chatting,..etc.I think we spend long time on the net more than that with our famillies,friends...in real life.As for me I regard the net l