's Discussions (4238)

Sort by

Above The Head!

Eight photos of this post present lights and fire rainbow in Yellowknight in Canada and the last photo shows the rainbow in Cirus clouds, 20.000 feet above the earth.Enjoy your time!Nafis

Read more…

Challenge for teachers

Hello teachers!How do you prepare for your classes? Do you follow lesson plans?I would like to know how you make your lesson plans. So, could you prepare a class and post here?You can choose a theme and plan a lesson for the level you want. Please, s

Read more…

Selma's Favourites

Hi everybody,Here are my favourites that's I've followed recently, ;I've already set up all these on my "useful pages" but joining to discussion is global reaction so I am happy.Thank you Tara Benwell and the commitments of the other members.How to L

Read more…

Where Is That Thief?

Dichelostemma_capitatum,_flowers,I_JP523.jpg

I have seen thieves who steal money and possessions from people;This thief steals the thieves themselves!One pleads to the king for justice, when the thieves become too many;Where should one look for justice, when the thief is the king himselfLove is

Read more…