Hi my friends. Sorry for late, but I was quite busy. I hope you like the words for today. I know they are few, but ,,,, I'm sorry againmosquito “mosquitoes, mosquitos”(N-COUNT)Mosquitoes are small flying insects which bite people and animals in orde
It is from about two days time,that I don't get any emails about the discussions that I followed,so I can't see who has answerd my discussions or blogs or photo comments from MyEC.Why is it so?Or is there a probleme with my email provider???
This is a very simple recipe .you need some "vol-au-vent"made with puff paste ,minced meal(with onion,garlic,salt,pepper,nutmeg)béchamel sauce(margarine,milk,flour,salt,garlic,nutmeg,grated cheese)you have to cook in a frying-pan the minced meal with
Read more…
roam “roams, roaming, roamed”(VERB) If you roam an area or roam around it, you wander or travel around it without having a particular purpose.E.X: Dreamer Man is roaming around MyEC speaking to any girl. :PPoor children are roaming at the streets.bre
hello ,,each time i open EC i hear the beep sound although i have no call ,,and it doesn't stop untill i get off from the chat .thank you for your help.
persuade "persuades, persuading, persuaded"1. (VERB) If you persuade someone to do something, you cause them to do it by giving them good reasons for doing it.E.X: My husband persuaded me to come.2. (VERB, =convince) If you persuade someone that some
joy "joys"(N-UNCOUNT)Joy is a feeling of great happiness.E.X: …tears of joy.joyful(ADJ) Something that is joyful causes happiness and pleasure. Someone who is joyful is extremely happy.E.X: Giving birth to a child is both painful and joyful.We're ve
spear “spears, spearing, speared”1. (N-COUNT) A spear is a weapon consisting of a long pole with a sharp metal point attached to the end.2. (VERB) If you spear something, you push or throw a pointed object into it.rifle “rifles, rifling, rifled”1. (N
fee "fees"(N-COUNT) A fee is a sum of money that you pay to be allowed to do something.E.X: I paid 3,000 Riyals to join Computer Courses with secretarial one.unsteady(ADJ, =/ steady) If you are unsteady, you have difficulty doing something, for examp
tray “trays”(N-COUNT) A tray is a flat piece of wood, plastic, or metal, which usually has raised edges and which is used for carrying things, especially food and drinks.collide “collides, colliding, collided”(VERB) If two or more moving people or ob
fist “fists”(N-COUNT) Your hand is referred to as your fist when you have bent your fingers in towards the palm in order to hit someone, to make an angry gesture, or to hold something.E.X: I hit him with my closed fist as hard as I could.chest “chest
strength “strengths”(N-UNCOUNT) Your strength is the physical energy that you have, which gives you the ability to perform various actions, such as lifting or moving things.E.X: I won in that fight because my strength was far greater than his.strengt
defeat “defeats, defeating, defeated”(VERB, =beat, =/lose to) If you defeat someone, you win a victory over them in battle, game, or contest.E.X: Dreamer Man’s team keep defeating other’s team because it has a strong player; DM. :Pdefeatism(N-UNCOUNT
http://my.englishclub.com/profile/pardeepsharma---he was complaining that something is wrong with ec, i got in to private and he told me his name is no t written properly there is attachment of a numerical--2Pardeepi too go this attachment to my name
Hello friends!Have you ever used any social network as a tool in your classes? What activities have you done? How was it?The first experience I had in class envolving social nets was with MyEC. I prepared slides about them and took to class, showing
willing(ADJ, =/unwilling)Willing is used to describe someone who does something fairly enthusiastically and because they want to do it rather than because they forced to do it.E.X: I’ll marry her willing marriage.hint “hints, hinting, hinted”1. (N-C
"Spill the beans" is a phrase for "beans". If you say to someone you spilled the beans, you mean that someone tell something that you try to keep secret.Have you spilled the beans about someone or have someone spilled the beans about you?! ;)
rage “rages, raging, raged”1. (NOUN)Rage is strong anger that is difficult to control.E.X: I flew into a rage.He admitted shooting the man in a fit of rage.2. (VERB) If you rage about something, you speak or think very angrily about it.E.X: Monroe w