's Discussions (4238)

Sort by

Pets

I didn't know before that having a pet is pleasurable until I have one. I have a kitten, I think she lives a few blocks away and one time she went here and until now she doesn't want to leave. She's a not so lovely kitten but she always follow me whe

Read more…

Oil Refineries and Petrochemical Plants

In the USA there have been several refinery explosions or fires every year, bit most are fairly small. Sometimes these are inside cities or towns. We all know that safety is important to these businesses, and that they do their best to prevent fires

Read more…

Process Equipment

The raw material (feed stock) of a refinery is crude oil. This must be made into useful materials by treating it with a variety of processes including heat and various controlled chemical reactions. If either the heat or reactions were not controlled

Read more…