Sort by
Latest Activity
Newest Discussions
Most Popular
dismount verb
/d ɪ ˈsma ʊ nt/ v [I]
to get off a horse, bicycle or motorcycle
oven noun
/ˈ ʌ v.ən/ n [C]
the part of a cooker with a door, which is used to cook food
a conventional/gas/fan-assisted oven
a microwave oven
a cool/medium/hot oven
Place the cake in the
Read more…
steed noun
/sti ː d/ n [C] literary
a horse which is ridden
a fine white steed
rein noun
/re ɪ n/ n [C usually plural]
•
a long thin piece of material, especially leather, which helps you to control and direct a horse
You pull on both reins to stop or slow a ho
Read more…
Hint:
The word of the day begins with the letter “F ” and has 7 letters long.
· I like f_ _ _ _ _ies of romance and true love.
· The film is more of an ironic f_ _ _ _ _ _ than a horror story.
· It becomes a world of imagination,
Read more…
Hint:
The word of the day begins with the letter “R ” and had 4 letters long.
· My wife was r_ _ _ing her health through worry.
· She accused him of r_ _ _ing her financially with his taste for the high life.
· He wasn’t going to
Read more…
" :-o \o >:d< 8-> <:-p :-* :)) :-bd @}-;- :-h "
(Oh Hi ! I'm so happy to see you I was thinking about that lovely party I was so happy there. Everything was Ok .Thank you ! Bye !)
Read more…
Hello my lovely friends. How are you? I hope you are super fine and Very Much Alive as me. In this discussion I would like to introduce our winner of December word's challenge. According to Our December's Scoreboard ...
Natasha = 19
nida = 14
anele = 6
Read more…
Dear friends
Unfortunately I couldn’t attend your nice discussion recently because of the month of my exams. But I’m following them. Your ideas are so wise so that I felt that I can consult with you in a subject and also I thought it can be a discussi
Read more…
monotony noun
/məˈn ɒ t.ən.i//-ˈn ɑ ː .t ̬ ən-/ n [U] (also monotonousness)
when something stays the same and does not change and is therefore boring
The monotony of motorway driving causes many accidents.
The routine was the same every day, with nothing to br
Read more…
Hint:
The word of the day begins with the letter “B ” and has 3 letters long.
· I b_ _ _ed him to come back to England with me.
· She b_ _ _ed to be allowed to leave.
· We are not going to b_ _ for help any more.
· They dr
Read more…
Hint:
The word of the day begins with the letter “E ” and has 10 letters long.
· He thinks I’m e_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ing his abilities.
· She admitted that she did sometimes e_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ the demands of her job.
· These figures e_
Read more…
Hint:
The word of the day begins with the letter “R ” and has 8 letters long.
· We will finally have to r_ _ _ _ _ _ _ our relationship with neighboring states in North Africa.
· Feminist have r_ _ _ _ _ _ _d the role of women.
·
Read more…
When the sun had set, and the first stars made their appearance, the boy started to walk to the south. He eventually sighted a single tent, and a group of Arabs passing by told the boy that it was a place inhabited by genies. But the boy sat down and
Read more…
Hint:
The word of the day begins with the letter “C ” and has 7 letters long.
C_ _ _ _ _ _ your doctor about how much exercise you should attempt.
He needed to c_ _ _ _ _ _ with an attorney.
If you are you in any doubt, c_ _ _ _ _ _ a financial adviser.
A
Read more…
Hint:
The word of the day begins with the letter “C ” and has 5 letters long.
The coffee was almost hot to swallow and made him c_ _ _ _ for a moment.
The girl c_ _ _ _d to death after breathing in smoke.
The men pushed him into the entrance of a nearby
Read more…
Hint:
The word of the day begins with the letter “I ” and has 10 letters long.
He was utterly i_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ with her.
I became i_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ with the case.
They are i_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ with bullfighting.
As a teenager, she is i_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ w
Read more…
Hello Sir Josef Essberger and EC Moderators and all the members.. The New comments box does not work easily with me ... I find it difficult to write message or send pictures,sometime I wrote just a sentences like(Have a nice day) I get a message you
Read more…
Started by
Ameur in
Tech HELP
Hint:
The word of the day begins with the letter “B ” and has 7 letters long.
She was not moving, as if someone had b_ _ _ _ _ _ed her.
The doctor is b_ _ _ _ _ _ed by Maya’s beauty.
Do you think she b_ _ _ _ _ _es him?
Can you guess the word of the day?
Read more…
For neutral singular words like "somebody", if we may be referring to either male or female, we use the pronouns "they, their, etc." and the reflexive "themselves" or even the singular "themself", though this last one is considered by some people to be
Read more…
mounted adjective /ˈmaʊn.tɪd/ /-t ̬ɪd/ adj [before noun] describes soldiers or police officers who ride horses while on duty mounted police officers
expedition noun ( JOURNEY ) /ˌek.spəˈdɪʃ.ən/ n • [C] an organized journey for a particular purpose We
Read more…