's Discussions (4238)

Sort by

New Friends don't appear

Does anyone know why new friends don't appear on the friends list for some time?  I have invited a number of new Saudi members and when we become friends, I try to invite them to our local group.  For some reason they do not appear among friends in t

Read more…

Morocco: Part One

Today, i’m going to give you an idea of my country including its characters, geography, and all the information which clear to you the picture of my country  - Morocco -, and i will try  in next topics talk about Morocco History from the first until

Read more…

FACEBOOK connection problem

Hello Friends

I connect connected MY EnglishClub network with my facebook  initially it was working and all my activities post on facebook but nowdays when I share my status its not work with my facebook :(

kindly tell me the solution .

2352747201?profile=originalwaiting your rep

Read more…

Words of Jonathan Livingston Seagull "Part 2 Chapter 3"

Enfeeble [en'fi:bəl]

 

=>Verb (Enfeebled, Enfeebling) (Used with object)

To make feeble; weaken:

That bout of pneumonia enfeebled him.

 

 

       *******       *******       *******       *******       *******

 

Empower [ım'paʋər]

 

=>Verb (Used with object)

1.

Read more…

Telling a story!

Hi friends,

 

I've a new idea. Why not to improve our spoken English by narrating a story? Isn't it a good idea?

 


This is piece from the story "A Christmas Carol". As it is in public domain that's why I've published it.

 

 


scrooge_14.jpgMarley was dead: to begin with

Read more…