's Discussions (4238)

Sort by

What is your passion?

Experts say that in order to be successful in your chosen career, you need to be passionate on it. If you have a job but your not happy with it, it won't work. So I'm going to ask you questions friends and I hope you'll be able to give me some tips t

Read more…

Memory of Darius Crusoe in tropical island (1)

 

2011 April  1 Second day

It is a rainy day .It is raining as shower. I've collected fresh water. but now I need to make fire. How can I lit fire ? There is no lighter, no matches. I wish I have a magnifier.

.

.

Oh where is rescue team ?

.

.

The rain is sto

Read more…

The Only Friend

All of us may have many friends in our life. But sometimes you may be the only friend of a person (I didn’t mean close friend at all)

 

What do you think we must do about those persons that we are their only friend?

Do you think that it is good to be th

Read more…

Which number?

Which number must we put instead of "?" in the parenthesis?

 

27, (21), 39       19, (16), 42       36, (?), 24

Read more…

Which one?!

Nancy and Rose do a job for 4 days.

Mary does that job for 8 days.

Mary and Nancy do that job for 6 days.

 

Which one does that job for the least days?

Read more…

Undesirable Stages

 

All of us have some goals in our life. And it needs to pass some stages for achieving them. Maybe some of those stages are undesirable for us, but for achieving our aims it needs to pass them certainly.

 

What will you do if you face undesirable situa

Read more…

Born of Hope

Born of Hope is an independent feature film inspired by the Lord of the Rings and produced by Actors at Work Productions in the UK.
http://www.bornofhope.com


A scattered people, the descendants of storied sea kings of the ancient West, struggle to su

Read more…

CinchCast, Another Audio Recorder

 

Hi all,

 

If you have problem using Vocaroo or Audioboo, please take a look at this new audio recorder, CinchCast. To use it, you must sign up, which doesn't take more than 5 minutes. Then, you can not only record your voice but also listen to other p

Read more…

Love & Envy

Love

“Why does every body think that I am who is in love?!

Isn’t it the sun that passes east to west every day to present light to me?!!” Sunflower thought!!!

 

 

Envy

Basement always envied attic!

“Attic was upper, And much happier certainly!!” Basement th

Read more…

The Strategy of April

Hello my friends with a new strategy for the coming month, April. The strategy, as I created, is similar to the previous one, but in a new way. We will have unlimited winners for each day since we had so many participators in March, but this doesn’t

Read more…

If God...

 

Hi,

My dear friends,

 

Imagine that one day, you wake up and realize that God has left the earth. He got upset and disappointed at human beings and has gone somewhere else. What do you think would happen?

I'm looking forward to your comments.

Thanks,

Read more…