Sort by
Latest Activity
Newest Discussions
Most Popular
The moment I saw him, I fell in love with him. You may wonder about whom I'm talking. I'm talking about a crocodile. A crocodile?!! A crocodile can be loveable. This one is really loveable and I feel I have something in common with him. After check
Read more…
Health is really precious in our lives. In order to perform our daily tasks, we need to take care our overall health which includes our physical, emotional and spiritual well being. I believe, the more we take care our selves when we are young, the m
Read more…
2011 April 6 ( seventh day )
I carved another line on the tree.
Last night I couldn't sleep well because there is no sheep here to count, so I started to count mosquitoes and I asleep after counting the 146378th one.
Where is rescue team ?
Where is Dance
Read more…
Hint:
The word of the day begins with the letter “O ” and has 7 letters long.
Most competition cars will only roll over if they hit an o_ _ _ _ _ _ .
Overcoming remains a large o_ _ _ _ _ _ to improve conditions.
He left her to navigate her own way round
Read more…
Hint:
The word of the day begins with the letter “V ” and has 8 letters long.
During his summer v_ _ _ _ _ _ _ he visited Russia.
Did you have a lot of reading during the v_ _ _ _ _ _ _ ?
We went on v_ _ _ _ _ _ _ to Puerto Rico.
Can you guess the word of
Read more…
Hello I am nadira
I am a sri lankan and a speech teacher.
It would be lovely to get to know the members of this group with your own references and skype address , should you need for speech practice.
We could correspond individually or through confe
Read more…
hi allllll
to day iam going to start a new topic about the collective work because i have to discuss
it tommorow in our english club & i think it's agood to discuss about it in EC .
so i have some questions :
1 :do you think there are advantage and d
Read more…
Hint:
The word of the day begins with the letter “O ” and has 7 letters long.
These naturally dried flowers will o_ _ _ _ _ _ a bouquet of fresh blooms.
People should listen to his music – it will o_ _ _ _ _ _ us all.
The queen o_ _ _ _ _ _ed all her chi
Read more…
Hint:
The word of the day begins with the letter “I ” and has 11 letters long.
My boss asked to i_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ all the possible companies we could collaborate with, and report back to him with my findings.
We are of course i_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ing ho
Read more…
Hint:
The word of the day begins with the letter “P ” and has 7 letters long.
I came to Brighton with the express p_ _ _ _ _ _ of seeing you.
I can see no useful p_ _ _ _ _ _ in continuing this conversation.
The p_ _ _ _ _ _ of the research is to try and
Read more…
Dear Member,
Shall we try to sing the same song ? That's funny, isn't it ?
If you like we can go on... I will try it my first chance.u
Ps; you can use audiboo to record while you're singing with video.
We decided to make a contest for this song,
Thanks t
Read more…
Hello my lovely friends. How are you? I hope you are super fine and Very Much Alive as me. I would like to introduce our winner of February word's challenge in A New Word Daily group. According to Our March's Scoreboard ...
nida = 14
Valentine = 13
Adna
Read more…
Hint:
The word of the day begins with the letter “F ” and has 4 letters long.
I was working all hours and constantly f_ _ _ting about everyone else’s problem.
Don’t f_ _ _ , sister. This is all some crazy mistake, and he will fix it.
She spent the day f_
Read more…
Think that you are a work counselor, and there is a big land for example about 3 hectare;
Then,
What is the best job to do about that land in your idea?
Read more…
2011 April 2 ( third day)
I carve the third line on the trunk of the tree as soon as sun rises. Last nigh that was a real fight . Me and mosquitoes. I was only one but they were a big army and now as you see me maybe you think I'm a pine apple..
.
.
I fo
Read more…
Is Death Penalty, the best punishment for those who committed a heinous crime? Please share your thoughts regarding this. Thanks
Read more…
Our April's Scoreboard:
Syubi = 10
elena = 9
Adnan jan = 8
Monika = 7
Oksana = 6
F resh = 5
deuce666 = 5
Maryna = 5
Narendra shukla = 5
Rabab = 4
Smiling moon = 4
Aang Anwaruddin = 4
MOMMY = 3 Sahar = 3
Abd Al-ghafoor ajjour = 3
surya prakash = 2
vahid morady = 2 Jen
Read more…
Hint:
The word of the day begins with the letter “P ” and has 6 letters long.
It is not too late, but p_ _ _ _ _ action is needed.
You have been so p_ _ _ _ _ in carrying out all these commissions.
We didn’t worry because they were always so p_ _ _ _ _ w
Read more…