's Discussions (4238)

Sort by

I'm eager you friends check my blog!!

Hi friends!

At first, i want to thank My Nguyen for this wonderful group that openes the opportunity for us to know our mistakes in writing. In addition, learners can enhance their essays and articles grammatically and literally.

At second, i really mo

Read more…

Memory of Rescue Team in Tropical Island

April 16, 2011

Rescue team came to the Island. They saw an injured tree, burned sticks inside a cave, some coconut and snail’s shells beside it, etc.

They knew that somebody was here before. They searched every where but they couldn’t find any person.

Read more…

Lesson...

Life is too short to waste it. There are times that we make wrong decisions in life but the important thing is we learn something with it.

 

I made a mistake of not paying attention to a friend while she's giving me her ample time. Maybe because I was

Read more…

A Special Gift for You

The Gift of Love

Love makes every thing lovely.

 

The Gift of Laugher

Laugh, and grow strong.

 

The Gift of Hope

Hope is hearing the melody of the future.

 

The Gift of Happiness

Happiness is not easy to find in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it els

Read more…

URL

Hello my dear friends. I was trying to manage my rss feed so I can put the url that I like on my page. I couldn't do it. I read the instructions on MYEC page but still I wasn't able to make one. I just want to have those rss feeds just like the rest

Read more…

What makes you happy?


Were you happy before?

Have you ever had a happy moment before?

Have you been happy?

Are you happy now? 

Are you happy with your life?

Are you happy with your school (College/University)?

Are you happy with your work?

Are you happy with your family?

Are you

Read more…