Materials to learn basic grammar
Hello everyone 👋I want to know what is your source to learn about basic grammar, feel free to share your opinions comments below. Mine, I use Betty to guide me to comprehend about grammar.
Hello everyone 👋I want to know what is your source to learn about basic grammar, feel free to share your opinions comments below. Mine, I use Betty to guide me to comprehend about grammar.
Hi, Friends! Let me take this opportunity to wish you all a "HAPPY NEW YEAR" 2021 first. Ok, let's contiune with our "Pronunciation of the Day" on a new page!
As usual, I'll be posting the PRONUNCIATION (in the form of PHONETIC SPELLING) of a WORD e
an old blog post
Â
https://www.myenglishclub.com/blogs/a-story-full-of-idioms-would-you-like-to-try-finding-them
Â
since blogs are sorted based on Chronology or popularity, it is easier to post a link here for people who like idioms. Â I haven't read it t
Read more…Meme is from the internet and that isn't really Stone Henge but still a cute meme.
Â
Tonight at 2 am in the US most places will set their clocks back 1 hour. Â This is known as Daylight Savings Time. Â In the Spring, clocks will be set forward 1 hour. Â
D
Read more…Â
we laugh during our daily life many times. Some people rarely do that. Some people never laugh but they smile, others do not laugh or either smile. On the occasion of world laughter day, do we have to laugh, and are there any benefits from doing so?
Read more…Â
Two years ago, the pandemic was a frightening experience. We could not go out unless we had a permit or some sort of legal document from our governments. Restaurants we closed, nightclubs, football matches, cinemas, you just have to see any area for
Read more…Leave « I will, If only and Perhaps.. »Â
Puzzle: What is the only thing that decreases whenever it increases?!
Solution: Should I say? Or you’ll tell me?
       Ok, Just read the mirror!
It's said that procrastination is the thief not only of time
Read more…Â
Pleasure and happiness are like, shall I say brother and sister, or maybe cousins? I am just speaking metaphorically. Most of the time, it depends on the senses of smell, taste, sight, touch, and hearing. Pleasure is about emotional involvement. th
Read more…Do you know any folklore from your culture about predicting the weather?
Â
Read more…In Search of a Good Book - Book Lists
I'm an avid reader and in times past I would often just select a book randomly to read. Â I still do but I also am making a concerted effort to read books that others have read and found to be excellent. Â Here are
Read more…The world is hotter than usual...😰
What is your real solution and contribution to solve and stop this global warming?
As for myself, I cannot reduce my electricity consumption.. I work with computer, with fullday air cooler 😔 at home. I also use plasti
Read more…For me , Authentic means being consistent with what you say and what you do.Â
When one is true to himself and doen't comprise one's beliefs in any situation , then one could be called on'es authentic self.
Â
Read more…I made a variation of the recipe posted at https://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/pickled_jalapenos_escabeche/ by Elise Bauer.
Ingredients:
 one Pound (454 grams) of chiles,
enough oil to coat the bottom of a medium size pan; Between 1 Tablespoon (15ml)
Read more…here I am coming with the first recipe I decided to post here. We will cook - GOULASH.
It is a typical Czech dish, you can come across almost in every restaurant apart from these for vegetarians. Sooo people who prefer vegetarian food .. cl
Read more…