What's your most epic embarrassed or facepalm moment?
Come on don't be shy and share with us your clumsy side all we have, remember... what happens in Ec stays in Ec. š¤«
Read moreā¦Come on don't be shy and share with us your clumsy side all we have, remember... what happens in Ec stays in Ec. š¤«
Read moreā¦Hair? Balloons? Clowns? It ain't silly, though. They used to be creeeeeepy. Thanks toĀ Bill SkarsgĆ„rdĀ they lost their credibility. To me, that is.
Let's see, how about all objects colored yellow?
Beards?
Being watched by a duck? Oh, yeah. It's a thing.
Or
Read moreā¦You have three hours in London. Where do you go? What do you do?
Ā
Ā
Ā
Read moreā¦Hello All Members, especially MyEC Chatters. ^^
I'd like to asked you a question. Mmm, maybe not one, but more. :D
What if there's no MyEC ChatRoom anymore here? Will you sleep all day or hold a protest?? :D *kidding
Do you like MyEC ChatRoom today o
Read moreā¦Hi,
I want to delete all my old photos. But EC allows me to delete one by one! It is a great waste of time.
Could you please is there any way to delete them all at once.
Thank you,
Read moreā¦Sometimes, people get their creativity due to their grief. When they were happy, they lost it. This happen to most people, I guess.
Some people, otherwise, lost their creativity when they are in grief. But, they get it back when they feel comfortable
Read moreā¦Why do we attain knowledge?A). To argueB). To correct actionsC). To recognize CreatorD). To gain higher status in societyE). To ascertain right and wrong.You can choose more than one option and answer in the comment box, but a brief explanation if po
Read moreā¦Before I start this useful discussion, I like you all to bear it in mind that members belong to heterogeneous background having different factors which lead to failure or success in marriage, yet your comment/ opinions will be highly appreciated for
Read moreā¦Some people go to parties a lot but never give a party. Do you like to have guests or just like to be a guest?
Read moreā¦If you are going to visit a foreign country where people can not speak English at all, what should you do?
1. Do you try to learn some sentences in the local language of that country?
If so, how many sentences do you plan to learn? and what are the mos
Read moreā¦The Russia president Putin decided to war againstĀ Ukraine. Many countries blamed him, but he doesn't seem to mind it. This war may be going to become the World War ā ¢, because EU and the U.S will supportĀ Ukraine. IfĀ the World War ā ¢ would start, many p
Read moreā¦I want us to look at what a verb is. A verb is a word that expresses action. E.g (1) Adah is running. In the sentence above running is the action perform by Adah.(2) Peter kick the ball. In the above sentence, kick is the action perform by Peter. And
Read moreā¦I myself couldn't think one at the moment, given that I'm a plant lover. It would be difficult to choose one for the moment. But if you have thought of one, be sure to comment down below...
Thanks and be safe! š»š„°š¦
Read moreā¦Hi there!Ā
Let me share with you one of my hobbies, it'sĀ propagating succulents... I've been doing this since I moved into my very first own apartment and I still enjoy doing it. :)Ā
Ā
Every time my plants look like this I take them out and remove the d