As previously mentioned by Darius, making a newspaper would be a good idea to follow current events in Karaoke group. Although agreed on but it couldn't be done till now in connection with the techical support , understood that we'll bri
I every one. Here I am with another version of one of my favorite songs ever. The scientist. In this song coldplay brings me up to another dimension. I mean, when I listen to it my imagination goes up and I say, this is the most inspiring song that s
Here, you can listen to my recordings. I admit, I'm not a good singer. But I'm doing these activities to improve my English Speaking Skills ( pronunciation, accent and intonation). This would be one of
I'm thinking of uploading some pictures I've taken on my travels, some of which include people's faces. These people are strangers to me, and I certainly have no permission releases.
Is there a problem uploading these? I did take them myself, just did
You all have a favourite pair, don't you? A good pair of jeans can be your best friend! What kind of jeans do you prefer? Personally, I don't fall for the latest jean fad. I must confess, I hate skinny jeans. And, I hate skinny jeans on kids. Many of