Hello everybody,
Following of the workhops are getting difficult it is obvious that we need a new organization which is to save our time and provide us to reach them in one motion.
Please note that, only "workshops labeled" shall be taken here.
When
Read more…I was born in Indonesia, and started my English lesson in Secondary School, but it was just a simple English. I had no money to take an English course, it was very expensive in Indonesia, but I remember these words " Where there is a will, there is a
Read more…What is the meaning of compound and compound - complex? Thank you very much.
I have to makesentence from the passive form :
Passive possibility, passive necessity, passive obligation, passive infinitive, passive legal authorithy. I am really confused. Please help me . Thank you
Read more…Firstly, I want to congratulate all of you for your self-study efforts! If you joined MyEC to practise and improve your English, you made a great choice. This club is full of people who will help motivate and inspire you in your English learning jour
Read more…Hi, dear friends
Since I'm an English student and I have some homework for doing each week, so let's write our English questions in this discussion to find the best answer for them.
Now we are answering this question:
Fill the blanks with a, an or som
Read more…Complete the following sentences by unscrambling the words in parentheses.
1. Everyone is (nragiv) ............... about the new sushi restaurant on 4th Ave.
2. Babies get extremely hungry during growth (psstru) ……………… .
Read more…Shaping Calligraphy
The other kind of Shaping Calligraphy is using every kind of pictures. For example; Flowers, animals, faces , …
It needs both art of painting and calligraphy together.
Let's see one of them by bluerose:
That's great!
Read more…What should we do ? if because of some reason, (may be some boring topic or some topic that makes him/her sad) some of our friend become sad or misunderstand us ?
Read more…
Welcome to our new participants,
Let's sing a latin sound, I love so much, hope you'll do,
You can find its video and lyric here;
http://my.englishclub.com/group/karaoke/forum/topics/let-s-sing-together-2-pink
Read more…As learners of English,we meet new things in English,for example,Dynamic and stative verbs",so my question is what are the diffrences between them and which type of them take the -ing form,past participle,..etc?
However,May people provide me with
Read more…The peaceful youth revolution since started in Yemen at 11 febraury demanding to change the corrupted regime ,Tawakal Karman,the young lady shared in this revolution to end pains of majority of yemeni poeple who are patient since 33 years ,fighting
Read more…Painting Letters
The other kind of calligraphy is painting letters.
It means that we try to make a beautiful form from a letter in our writing and we change the form of letters for achieving a new and nicer shape.
For example, I tried to create a new
Read more…People around the world are telling spooky stories this month as we lead up to Halloween. Some countries do not celebrate this holiday, but anyone can tell a spooky story. Maybe you can translate one from your own language. Maybe you can use one from
Read more…Hii all,,
I tried to record one of my favorite songs, and I hope you like it... :D
Sometimes ,you think that you are ignored by others because they do not care about or even ask about you the ususal questions ,for example,how are you ?where do you do these days ?..etc.
But when you are sick,you find many visit you ,offer yo
Read more…Simplex Calligraphy
A simplex Calligraphy means that we write according to a style of calligraphy without using any design and with only one color usually with black or blue pen or using a pencil.
The main criterion for having a beautiful writing is t
Read more…