Hello everyone. Finally, it's my turn for chosing the song in the sing together challenge. today I chose a song that is quite easy but means a lot to me. I've longed for this opportunity so much but when it comes to reality its hard to pick up a song
Read more…I know I mentioned this before, but this email program is REALLY not satisfactory. I am simply unable to compose and send messages to anyone with a name beginning with a letter higher than "p". They don't show up on my list, or if they do, it is only
Read more…In the picture above --What is the name for this in English? Answer: It is a/an ______________ machine.
What is the name in English for the equipment in the photo below? Answer: It is a/an ______________ machine.
Read more…These all grow underground and are used in many recipes. See if you can name them in English and then tell us how you like to prepare them, if you wish.
The orange ones on the left are common in most countries. Those in the center are sometimes cooke
Read more…Have you seen the NEW "Power of 7" reference on EnglishClub.com? There is an excellent page called Seven Ways to say "ough". Why not check it out and try recording the seven different ways? Upload your recording in the comments and ask me to check it
Read more…Some people say that when a man and a wman have children ,this creats strong love between them because children make them come close more to eachother.
But other say,this is not true because a wman starts to care more about children and neglect a
Read more…My favourite sport game is 'football'........I love football verymuch than other games...And iam a big fan of "SPAIN & FC BARCELONA" and yours?
Have a great time...............
Read more…
Hello,
Here is a great Link, VOA
You can learn words in their stories,
http://www.voanews.com/learningenglish/home/words-stories/
it's possible to find different page in it,
Would you like to review it ?
I hope you like,
Read more…
Dear Miley,
Although we’ve known each other via internet, I love you very much.
Thanks to EC for giving me the beautiful opportunity to meet you.
All I know about you: you are a mother and a member of karaoke in EC.
Knowing you better, please let me
Read more…Q: - Will he get angry if I ask him question
I just tried to send two email messages to Touseef Abbasi. Something seems to be going wrong with English Club email today. I'm having trouble finding "friends" on my email listing, one time they show up, the next moment they don't. When I finally wa
Read more…
Hi,
Dear friends,
Let's have fun with this question: If you were a toy, what toy you liked to be?
Since I like sea and waters, I would like to be a plastic goose toy so that I can be taken to the bath and be in the water all the time.
Take care,
Nafis
Read more…Please keep watch for the Jersey bloggers! They are tricky. They usually post blog posts about sports related topics. Most of the writing is nonsense if you read it closely. They include links to their products. These are spammers. Please report them
Read more…In my opinion 'concentrating our mind 'is a very difficult task...Am i right or not?..Do u have any idea about it ...Then will u please share that?
Have a great time.........
Read more…There are people who like to have more money than to have a status or fame. Others like the opposite. In your opinion, if you're given the chance to choose between the two, what would you want to become? This would be an exciting survey. Don't forget
Read more…I'm a new comer here but I've already realized that EC is very helpful for me in my efforts to improve my English skills. It's the real source of different materials and I've already started to use them in my studies. But honestly I'm interested in
Read more…Here is a list of /n/ and /ŋ/ minimal pairs for you to practise. Use a recording tool such as Audioboo or Cinch to record your list, and embed it in the comments below.
Read more…