It's been months since I last saw music player on my personal page. Why has it been removed ?
- Well, in my opinion one of reasons could have been uploading non English songs which is against of some rules ------- > ENGLISH ONLY ,but this
Read more…Do you think the news you get today is impartial and unbiased or is it "slanted" to present a message or narrative?
Read more…Somebody is looking for someone here and ask me some details, in order for me to grasp who is he talking about I've described some people formerly working in the vicinity. I came to mentioned one lady and I said: "you mean the office where that fat l
Read more…Watches after the smart phones. Before we used to buy beautiful watches and make sure we have one on our wrists. Now after the appearance of the cell phones it became less interesting. Any ideas!
Read more…
Today is the thirday day of the first ten days of the holy month of Thulhijjah. Is it true that doing (Ibadah) worshipping on them is the best? On the other hand, Ramadan is the master of the months. It has ten last nights, and one of them equals mo
Read more…
Hello everybody!
Learning English word by word is not enough for us to become fluent.
Have you ever confused when you hear someone said: "I'm still finding my feet" or "it cost an arm and a leg".
Learning English phrases is very important.
Let's have
Read more…"Money has different names !!! In church its called (offering), in school its (fee), in marriage it's called (dowry), in divorce (alimony), when u owe someone its (debt ), when u pay the government (tax), in court (fines), civil servant retirees (pen
Read more…The true meaning of life is to find your inner self. We all are running after the things that are not essential to us. A human being is surrounded by the distinguished feelings and emotions in whole his life. He tries to make his outer self and surro
Read more…
In the German language, we have words that cannot be found in any other language.
I think everyone knows the word "Kindergarten".
It's used around the world, and I don't have to explain it.
But there are some other words you may not know and that migh
Read more…
The recent situation in Afghanistan and all the other hot spots in the world remind me of a post that I posted here a long time ago.
The question is whether people will ever learn from their own history and what could happen if they never do.
Here yo
Read more…