HAVE FUN and WIN A FLOWER
How many differents?
Try to copy it on your computer and mark the differents then up load it
GOOD LUCK
Read more…How many differents?
Try to copy it on your computer and mark the differents then up load it
GOOD LUCK
Read more…DADDY: Where are u from,Boboi? Why u back so late today..?
Boboi: I am playing with my friends, dady, that why Ilate back home today.
DADDY: How about your additional Maths class?
Boboi: Its hard dady. We can't answer that question..we try hard to answ
Read more…Why do people lie? To increase their sense of importance, to escape punishment, to gain an end that would otherwise be denied them, out of long-standing habit, or sometimes because they actually do not know the difference between fact and fancy. Ther
Read more…Music could be in our daily habit. We can hear it on the radio, on TV, and other places. It's even within us! I bet you would try to hum while doing chores.
There are hundreds of types of music. The common types are inside the wordle above. You c
Read more… What would you do,if your boy-friend/girl friend slaped you on your face because you did bad thing(s) to him / her ?
1-Do you slap him/her back ?
2-Do you ask him/her why ?
3-Do you ignore him/her maybe leave him/her without saying a word ?
Read more…i think both of them are branch of linguistic but syntax deal with sentence structure rather than the meaning semantic
Read more…I ask this question because, i found out most the people today behave in crazy way and when we ask about their behaviors they said that the time which made them to behave like that. I'm right.
Read more…Hello friends,
I'm one of those who really want to improve his/her speaking skill. My current situation is.. I don't have much confidence in my speech. But I'm really aware that, unless, I become brave and go out, find a learning/speaking partner and
Read more…1. No doubts honesty pays, but lying brings more satisfactions. Why?
2. If there are two islands in this world. First Island exists with one man and 99 women. Second Island exists with 99 men and 1 woman. What will happen after 10 years when they get
Read more…Hello every one.
I had said that I will wait for a week, but I recieved some messages that encorage me to to this so. I want us to sing together this classic for a movie. I think most of us have watched this film and this song is iconic. I hope you s
Read more…Music could be in our daily habit. We can hear it on the radio, on TV, and in other places. It's even within us! I bet you would try to hum while doing chores.
There are hundreds of types of music. The common types are inside the wordle above. Yo
Read more…Of course,the most people read newspapers every day.They begin first to read the titles or the headlines of the news,so they notice that these news have missing words which are grammatically should be written(e.g FLOOD WORK,From Kiss TO THIS,..etc).
Read more…when we use the expression used to and be used to
Read more…
Marriage should be taken as a git of happiness , not a burden and be ridiculed upon with poems and qutoes for self esteem